The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The court case has determined he's been pulling in a lot more money than previously reported info shows.  I think a lot more than 1% of the population listen to him and supports him by buying his trash online.   Neither of us can prove our opinions but his net worth could be released soon which would provide a clue.

The right loves conspiracy theories nowadays.   They pop up here all the time.  Shoot, election fraud is still being looked into in states Trump won with ZERO evidence.   

The most popular radio shows get 15 million listeners a week, which 4% of our population. I don't think you understand the math, which is not opinion. If he received less than 4 million listeners a week he is only getting to 1%, once again fact not opinion. As for voter fraud, to deny there was some fraud in 2020 is just being naive to a startling degree. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The most popular radio shows get 15 million listeners a week, which 4% of our population. I don't think you understand the math, which is not opinion. If he received less than 4 million listeners a week he is only getting to 1%, once again fact not opinion. As for voter fraud, to deny there was some fraud in 2020 is just being naive to a startling degree. 

His website is what I'm referring to.  You may know that and are just making a radio comparison but just pointing that out.  80k a day in revenue (from the court case) means selling a ton of crap to a lot of people.   That's millions a week unless there are a few wealthy buyers which I doubt.

Some fraud meaning the same as every election?  Yup.  To say there was widespread fraud is being naive to reality.   Were there some Democrat led conspiracy, which some here contend, they would have gotten caught.  To say they are savvy enough to pull something like that off is giving them too much credit. 

I want to know who is dumb enough to commit a federal crime by voting twice when there is no guarantee it will even be effective. There are always irregularities which occur among all voters, regardless of their party affiliation. 

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

His website is what I'm referring to.  You may know that and are just making a radio comparison but just pointing that out.  80k a day in revenue (from the court case) means selling a ton of crap to a lot of people.   That's millions a week unless there are a few wealthy buyers which I doubt.

Some fraud meaning the same as every election?  Yup.  To say there was widespread fraud is being naive to reality.   Were there some Democrat led conspiracy, which some here contend, they would have gotten caught.  To say they are savvy enough to pull something like that off is giving them too much credit. 

He gets ~3 million listeners.  That's ~3 cents/day from his listeners.  That's assuming (I don't know, haven't been paying much to attention to this moron) that the $80K doesn't include advertiser money and payment from the radio corp.

But how many listeners do you think he has if you don't believe the 3M number?  As BT said, 15M is only 4% of the population, hardly a big influencer for the right.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

He gets ~3 million listeners.  That's ~3 cents/day from his listeners.  That's assuming (I don't know, haven't been paying much to attention to this moron) that the $80K doesn't include advertiser money and payment from the radio corp.

But how many listeners do you think he has if you don't believe the 3M number?  As BT said, 15M is only 4% of the population, hardly a big influencer for the right.

I mistyped,  it was for parts of 2018 800k a day.  I've seen estimates of 50 to 60m a year.  The guys a pathological liar too so who knows what's hidden.

But there's a lot of conflicting info being thrown around I don't know what to trust.  Jones saying he makes little while prosecution saying a lot more.  

BT could be right it's impossible to determine from the info ive seen.   Web traffic plus everything else he does...my guess is it's over 1% by quite a bit.  I'm also basing this on the current climate of political discourse.  Conspiracy theories are everywhere now, I'm sick of typing the fn word.  My thinking is he's a big part of it.

We'll see if any Jan 6 stuff comes out.  He and Roger Stone could have had some very interesting discussions running up to the event. 

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I mistyped,  it was for parts of 2018 800k a day.  I've seen estimates of 50 to 60m a year.  The guys a pathological liar too so who knows what's hidden.

But there's a lot of conflicting info being thrown around I don't know what to trust.  Jones saying he makes little while prosecution saying a lot more.  

BT could be right it's impossible to determine from the info ive seen.   Web traffic plus everything else he does...my guess is it's over 1% by quite a bit.  I'm also basing this on the current climate of political discourse.  Conspiracy theories are everywhere now, I'm sick of typing the fn word.  My thinking is he's a big part of it.

We'll see if any Jan 6 stuff comes out.  He and Roger Stone could have had some very interesting discussions running up to the event.

OK we'll use $800K.  Say the average price of his merch is $19.99.  That's covered by just just 42K orders.

The dude is fringe.  If he held any sway, it was mostly gone after Sandy Hook.

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The court case has determined he's been pulling in a lot more money than previously reported info shows.  I think a lot more than 1% of the population listen to him and supports him by buying his trash online.   Neither of us can prove our opinions but his net worth could be released soon which would provide a clue.

The right loves conspiracy theories nowadays.   They pop up here all the time.  Shoot, election fraud is still being looked into in states Trump won with ZERO evidence.   

There are right sheep and left sheep, you can identify them pretty easily when they naively tip their hand they they’ve been conned into the good guys and bad guys binary. 

Both sides are constantly both engaging in or fabricating conspiracies.  

One of trumps conspiracies was directly connected with him trying to out a Biden conspiracy… 

half of these things are 4 or 5 opposing conspiracies deep, true and or false. 

10 hours ago, Doc said:

OK we'll use $800K.  Say the average price of his merch is $19.99.  That's covered by just just 42K orders.

I will state to @L Ron Burgundy that Alex Jones might have had more listeners prior to Sandy Hook but his antagonist behavior at that point certainly turned off 99% of people. I only looked at his numbers from 2016 to now 

👆🤡🤣😆😂

Hilarious watching the fringe try to distant themselves from the fringe in their own party.

They are literally making up stats too show how bad their fringe buddy is just to make themselves feel - less fringe.

lolz

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cyl6obr266tp5je2dt

Meanwhile - so fringie

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will state to @L Ron Burgundy that Alex Jones might have had more listeners prior to Sandy Hook but his antagonist behavior at that point certainly turned off 99% of people. I only looked at his numbers from 2016 to now 

I agree with that.  Talking about pre-Sandy Hook is as dumb as, say, showing a pic of Trump with Epstein from 20 years ago.

14 hours ago, Doc said:

I dont want to get stuck on this since we don't have good detail. 

But I would just point out your numbers assume everyone buys.  My guess is most viewers do not.  I would not bet you're right but wouldn't be shocked either. 

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont want to get stuck on this since we don't have good detail. 

But I would just point out your numbers assume everyone buys.  My guess is most viewers do not.  I would not bet you're right but wouldn't be shocked either. 

Huh?  How are 42,000 people "everyone," when we've said he (now) has 3,000,000 followers?  That's 1.4%.  And you think his number of followers is higher which would drop it even lower.

On 8/6/2022 at 10:41 AM, Andy1 said:

Sounds like there may be a rare moment of consensus here. Can we all agree that the prosecution of Alex Jones is a good thing?

Actually in what I have read I can't figure out what he is being sued for, is it intentional infliction of pain? I just am not a big fan of suing someone for that. I have never listened to Alex Jones and hope he goes away but the lawsuit seems inappropriate to me. Did Alex Jones actually do anything to the families or just say the whole thing was fake?

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Given the recent news out of Florida….shouldn’t the National Archives issue a warrant to seize the video footage? I mean, we need it for the historical record….right? Where’s the FBI goon squad?

What news?