Tom Brady is racist? OMG !

Something tells me the Left’s definition of “racist” might be a little different than the rest of the world...😉

-if you enjoy Velveeta over Kraft, you’re probably a racist

-if you like swimming in the ocean over public pools, your racism is starting to show

-If you prefer the Original Trilogy to the Sequel Trilogy, you never had a chance

-Don’t even get me started with liking tennis over soccer...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

I suspect his African-American teammates have a completely different view of things.  Brady didn't beat Mahomes.  As they weren't on the field of play at the same time at any single play in the game.  The Bucs beat the Chiefs to win the SB. 

And isn't Pat's mom white?  Something all those goofball posters might want to consider. 

I always thought the complaint would be February only has 28 days and since all the other months of the year are longer Black History Month is getting the lowest number of days possible.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I suspect his African-American teammates have a completely different view of things.  Brady didn't beat Mahomes.  As they weren't on the field of play at the same time at any single play in the game.  The Bucs beat the Chiefs to win the SB. 

And isn't Pat's mom white?  Something all those goofball posters might want to consider. 

I always thought the complaint would be February only has 28 days and since all the other months of the year are longer Black History Month is getting the lowest number of days possible.  

Where ya been?  It has been for a long time now.  

I wonder if any mainstream media outlets will cover this as a trending Twitter topic. 

Seems like the CRT logic bridge here is, if you’re in a systemically racist system, and the deemed ‘privileged’ and you succeed in some way and accept that success, it’s racist, therefore you are racist.  So it’s sounds like the ‘equitable’ outcome is Tampa should have tanked the game? 

These are the types of conversations that need to be pushed front and center of this topic. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So this proves that racism is a joke, right? 

Wow, that didn't take much did it? We can all just laugh it off. 

This is why the GOP is so screwed up. Hateful bags of hot air 

Ironic post.

condemns minimizing systemic hate.

sarcasm.

then claims superiority over another group.  

this is the problem with the country in a nutshell. Two parties of hypocritical, myopic, irrational malcontents that want to stand in their echo chamber and yell at the other side. 🐑 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ironic post.

sarcasm.

this is the problem with the country in a nutshell. Two parties of hypocritical, myopic, irrational malcontents that want to stand in their echo chamber and yell at the other side. 🐑 

Welcome to democracy 

One party of sane people and the Republicans 

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ironic post.

sarcasm.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Welcome to democracy 

Makes my post look prescient 

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So this proves that racism is a joke, right? 

Wow, that didn't take much did it? We can all just laugh it off. 

This is why the GOP is so screwed up. Hateful bags of hot air 

what do you know of racism? im seriously asking. have you seen or felt it first hand? i grew up on the east side. i have alot of stories to tell on the matter. i also went to inner city schools on the metro straight into downtown. no nice yellow bus for me at my corner to take me directly to my schools front door.

so just curious where your drawing your reference from on the topic seeing how it upsets you so much. what upsets me is its used so flippantly by these "journalists" and others that see it in harmless things. it should be mocked and discounted in these contexts EVERY SINGLE TIME and by EVERYONE yet, some are more then willing to allow others to water down the term (racism) until its unrecognizable. EVERYTHING is considered it now and you seem more then happy to allow it.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

Another day, another Trumpist posting propaganda in the form of an "article" from far right conspiracy website, Summit News, which turns out to be simply a collection of tweets purporting to represent the thoughts of Black Lives Matter supporters.

Dumbasses gonna be dumbasses.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:55 AM, Tiberius said:

Welcome to democracy 

🤔 The definition of insanity by one very smart person is - doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result . 

Welcome to Washington DC where sanity is in the eyes of the beholder  !!