Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

methinks you protest too much...

replying to levi.  being facetious.

you have this info in your head?

no I’ve asked you a couple times to give me a number. 

remember that the fbi, splc, and other groups certainly can’t go to donors, congress etc and say these groups have closed or have fewer members or aren’t a threat. They’d lose funding and be out of jobs.  Remember when the Lincoln project got caught dressing up as nazis? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

TBF, she never said "Jewish", but I think it's fair to say it's at least implied by invoking conspiracy-favorites, the Rothschilds.

Regardless, she seems to say that wildfires were started by space lasers, which is just dumb. But she's just "asking questions"!

Hey! I thought the Bills were going to win the Super Bowl this year, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong about everything! 😂

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I’m glad they did/do

When done well it is a legitimate law enforcement strategy to gain intelligence into potential criminal organizations. There's some question as to how often the FBI does it well but it does have a very good track record in some other agencies, DEA good example. The social media age is making it less and less feasible though.

There is a diminishing returns question to be asked at a certain size and certain level of criminality. 

Edited by LeviF
Extra "s"
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes. There everywhere 

Here's the thing - these idiots are programmed so well that proof from ANY source will NOT satisfy their request.

Even Trump's own Department of Homeland Security: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.

Homeland Threat Assessment October 2020 (dhs.gov)

“I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years,” acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf wrote in a letter accompanying the report.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here's the thing - these idiots are programmed so well that proof from ANY source will NOT satisfy their request.

Even Trump's own Department of Homeland Security: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.

Homeland Threat Assessment October 2020 (dhs.gov)

“I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years,” acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf wrote in a letter accompanying the report.

now compare them to drug gangs, organized crime, in your words the church, human trafficking etc and id like to know if you add up all the acts of violence towards people for each group how low on the list is the first white supremacy group? Then ask yourself if there are thousands of other gangs that commit far more acts of violence how do justify white supremacy being at the top?

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

now compare them to drug gangs, organized crime, in your words the church, human trafficking etc and id like to know if you add up all the acts of violence towards people for each group how low on the list is the first white supremacy group? Then ask yourself if there are thousands of other gangs that commit far more acts of violence how do justify white supremacy being at the top?

I don't have to:

Trump's Department of Homeland Security: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.

Why are you defending white supremacy?

Just now, BillStime said:

I don't have to:

Trump's Department of Homeland Security: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.

can you point to where I’m defending it? I’ll hang up and listen. Thank you 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

can you point to where I’m defending it? I’ll hang up and listen. Thank you 

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

then ask yourself if there are thousands of other gangs that commit far more acts of violence how do justify white supremacy being at the top?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Asking you to list violent criminal organizations in order of acts of violence is not defending it. It’s literally a list of violent criminal organizations lol.let’s say ms-13 is number one how far down until you reach the first nazi gang?

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Asking you to list violent criminal organizations in order of acts of violence is not defending it. It’s literally a list of violent criminal organizations lol.let’s say ms-13 is number one how far down until you reach the first nazi gang?

I don't care how you spin it 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I didn’t want to list them out because I think it misses the point, but I’ll throw some out from the top of my head because you asked. 

well i will say you put effort out to reply. i will do the same. 

The Right doesn’t own the founding of this country. The Founders were careful to keep the endorsement of a specific religion out of the Constitution but the right insists that we are a Christian theocracy.

i grew up in a time the right was the ones censoring based on relgion. i fought against that and would to this day. when you talk about being a christian theocracy. sorry but that was the major religion in western society so yes..thats what we were based on. 

a good point being raised is why this religion is so hated today by leftists. sure there were atrocities, they happen with every entity to gain power. that doesnt mean that churches where communities gather and the overall teachings..most that promote citizens being kind and generous to each other is the evil entity so many would like to portray or at all comp to the points i raised.

The founders grounded the right to bear arms as a way to maintain well regulated militias but the right believes this means everyone has the right to own any kind of gun with few to no restrictions. 

The right today is mythologizing a past that never existed. 

your being hyperbolic as with much of this response. i dont see that. i dont see a wide call for fully auto military weaponry. there are major checkpoints in place the left wants to keep increasing until guns are unattainable to average people. they cant clean up areas under their complete control. blame Rs somehow. they have laxed illegal gun possession. they blame legal gun owners for every evil and yes they want to take pretty much all guns. how again has the right not routinley compromised yet the left demands more? how is it this isnt against the very fundamental of the founding of this nation.

I bet that if you asked, a full 90% of the left wouldn’t really care about the anthem debate. 

And as for identity politics, you might be missing the “real American” identify driving the right. It’s rural white Christians as the true Americans and everyone else is “the other”

more hyporbolics. you may not care but that doesn't mean its not being implemented. that was a example. sorry I'm a true liberal on this issue holding MLKs teachings in high regard. the right isnt saying whites are "not white" if they are liberal but you will hear the worst words if a minority is conservative. this subject is non negotiable to me. treat everyone as equal individuals and not groups. in your head you here a different racist message but where is the implementation?

The right is literally banning books. When in the entirety of world history have the people who ban books turned out to be the good guys?

sigh. so stopping any age inappropriate content from schools is evil? hitler must be at the head of the FCC. banning movies books and words off of our media for decades! if you want to see banning take a look at amazon and others that happily stop the sales of books to everyone..not just children. 

I honestly don’t know what this means or is referencing. 

its referencing covid lies. its referencing federal prisons puting men into the womens population based on only their words. rapists...women prisoners becoming pregnant. i could go on but you need to do a bit of research if that accusation is foriegn to you.

The progressive prosecutor movement isn’t even super popular on the left. Here in Chicago, the likely leading mayoral candidate is strongly pro-police and is endorsed by the police union.

However, the impact of these prosecutors on crime is greatly over exaggerated on the right because they won’t compare crime rates in similar cities with different approaches (hint: crime is up everywhere)

well that's great to hear. this is the closest i think to a admitting the left is wrong and should be fought against. the thing is it doesnt change the outcome of victims that have already been affected or their grieving families. i can go into great detail but here is one example in my city. 

https://www.blackenterprise.com/mother-of-three-fatally-shot-in-front-of-kids-after-posting-domestic-violence-video/

crime may be up but for a side that wanted to completely abolish police lessen or eliminate punishments not long ago. eventually changing your mind does not help those who suffered from the crime that was completely preventable if not for leftist demands. you should probably hurry up in reversing coarse.

This conversation started because some on the right are literally calling for a war against their own country because they don’t like what people say. 

im showing you examples of ideology and its results that are having destructive effects on our country. so how long do citizens sit and see the distruction and say they no longer want to be part of it or fight against it? as much as you want to think its small segments of your party. alot is being implemented or echoed federally to these people. in response you have explained anecdotes and hyperbole. ban books when everyone knows the left is the driving force of cancel culture. people want rocket launchers and chain fed guns? come on? one pizza shop guy who believed the powerful were running a pedo ring...before epstein was arrested 🤔. libs of tictok? is that your example? reposting peoples videos to the public...that they made public. these are the examples you give to the death, destruction and division ones i gave? the issue is not the fringe on both sides. its the fact those who are not them but still in their faction refusal to fight against them on fear of them being labled as "the other" so it spirals deeper.

also it is about thinking the other side is the worst of human kind. you contribute to this in your PS. "literal nazis"? the press made trump disavow  hmm so i guess we won't look at the "literal communists" that scream burn it all down while throwing molotovs while the media rarely asks about and our democratic leaders refuse to even acknowledge the existence of.

but this has nothing to do with civil war. 

In addition to that, people’s lives are being endangered because the right insists on slandering trans people and drag queens as pedophiles. 

A guy with a gun went into a pizza place because he thought the owners were using the non-existent basement for pedophilia.

There is a popular twitter account on the right that routinely dehumanizes trans people and drag queens, driving people to threaten them or even instigate violence. 

These aren’t minor things and there is no justification that should be made for any of the above.. yet you will say this will “return us to our values”. I see it on this board every day. 

Look, the extremists on both sides push unpopular ideas that get popularized by the corporatist media that cares more about getting people mad so they stay tuned in than reporting the truth. 

But the overwhelming majority on both sides just care about kitchen table issues. They aren’t dialed into politics 24/7 and they aren’t familiar with the majority of things discussed on this board. 

Instead of defending the position of having us kill each other, why not advocate for ways to bring us back together?

PS: if you’re trying to say all members of a political party are as bad as the worst members of that party, do try to remember that the current GOP is supported by literal Nazis. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

well i will say you put effort out to reply. i will do the same. 

i grew up in a time the right was the ones censoring based on relgion. i fought against that and would to this day. when you talk about being a christian theocracy. sorry but that was the major religion in western society so yes..thats what we were based on. 

a good point being raised is why this religion is so hated today by leftists. sure there were atrocities, they happen with every entity to gain power. that doesnt mean that churches where communities gather and the overall teachings..most that promote citizens being kind and generous to each other is the evil entity so many would like to portray or at all comp to the points i raised.

your being hyperbolic as with much of this response. i dont see that. i dont see a wide call for fully auto military weaponry. there are major checkpoints in place the left wants to keep increasing until guns are unattainable to average people. they cant clean up areas under their complete control. blame Rs somehow. they have laxed illegal gun possession. they blame legal gun owners for every evil and yes they want to take pretty much all guns. how again has the right not routinley compromised yet the left demands more? how is it this isnt against the very fundamental of the founding of this nation.

more hyporbolics. you may not care but that doesn't mean its not being implemented. that was a example. sorry I'm a true liberal on this issue holding MLKs teachings in high regard. the right isnt saying whites are "not white" if they are liberal but you will hear the worst words if a minority is conservative. this subject is non negotiable to me. treat everyone as equal individuals and not groups. in your head you here a different racist message but where is the implementation?

sigh. so stopping any age inappropriate content from schools is evil? hitler must be at the head of the FCC. banning movies books and words off of our media for decades! if you want to see banning take a look at amazon and others that happily stop the sales of books to everyone..not just children. 

its referencing covid lies. its referencing federal prisons puting men into the womens population based on only their words. rapists...women prisoners becoming pregnant. i could go on but you need to do a bit of research if that accusation is foriegn to you.

well that's great to hear. this is the closest i think to a admitting the left is wrong and should be fought against. the thing is it doesnt change the outcome of victims that have already been affected or their grieving families. i can go into great detail but here is one example in my city. 

https://www.blackenterprise.com/mother-of-three-fatally-shot-in-front-of-kids-after-posting-domestic-violence-video/

crime may be up but for a side that wanted to completely abolish police lessen or eliminate punishments not long ago. eventually changing your mind does not help those who suffered from the crime that was completely preventable if not for leftist demands. you should probably hurry up in reversing coarse.

im showing you examples of ideology and its results that are having destructive effects on our country. so how long do citizens sit and see the distruction and say they no longer want to be part of it or fight against it? as much as you want to think its small segments of your party. alot is being implemented or echoed federally to these people. in response you have explained anecdotes and hyperbole. ban books when everyone knows the left is the driving force of cancel culture. people want rocket launchers and chain fed guns? come on? one pizza shop guy who believed the powerful were running a pedo ring...before epstein was arrested 🤔. libs of tictok? is that your example? reposting peoples videos to the public...that they made public. these are the examples you give to the death, destruction and division ones i gave? the issue is not the fringe on both sides. its the fact those who are not them but still in their faction refusal to fight against them on fear of them being labled as "the other" so it spirals deeper.

also it is about thinking the other side is the worst of human kind. you contribute to this in your PS. "literal nazis"? the press made trump disavow  hmm so i guess we won't look at the "literal communists" that scream burn it all down while throwing molotovs while the media rarely asks about and our democratic leaders refuse to even acknowledge the existence of.

This is why I didn’t want to do a point-by-point response. It’s just devolves into arguing about literally every single possible issue instead of the topic at hand. 

A national divorce would lead to a civil war. It would be messy, people would die and even in the most optimistic scenario, we would all be far worse off than we are now. 

Personally, I think that’s bad and we should work to bring ourselves more together not push each other further apart. Surprisingly, it seems a good number of people disagree. 

And my point about the Nazis was that we SHOULDN’T judge a party by its worst members. I thought that was pretty clear. 

Edited by ChiGoose

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don't have to:

What is the definition of white supremacy? Because something tells me the 1990s definition is different than the 2020s version…

Edited by JaCrispy

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

This is why I didn’t want to do a point-by-point response. It’s just devolves into arguing about literally every single possible issue instead of the topic at hand. 

A national divorce would lead to a civil war. It would be messy, people would die and even in the most optimistic scenario, we would all be far worse off than we are now. 

Personally, I think that’s bad and we should work to bring ourselves more together not push each other further apart. Surprisingly, it seems a good number of people disagree. 

And my point about the Nazis was that we SHOULDN’T judge a party by its worst members. I thought that was pretty clear. 

well i agree. my list is to say there are many things that there should be no compromise to. im on this board completely willing to fight for abortion in a decent humane time frame. so those that want to take that away are the same as those who want it whenever. i AM a liberal. the points i made are based on individual rights logic and respect. you cant go through my original list the left is now endorsing and say otherwise unless your biased for your party. as i stated there is compromise to be had on many issues but none on what i mentioned. when i look at the right extremes i would say deporting every illegal alien regardless of circumstance or how hard working a member of society they have become is extreme...but i dont think most rep want that anyways. so what are we talking about on the right? id say the most extreme is removing contraception. everything else you mentioned isnt in the same stratosphere as the left, federally backed ideology. if you arent going to fight against it then "far righters" are all thats left. then we have factions. that aint good. obv civil war would be bad for everyone involved but if those who are apart of the party do not condemn the extremes then this country has no where else to go but further apart and every 4 years will become these extremes with revenge as its goal for the last 4 with half the country under the "enemies" rule.

its a recipe for disaster and the fact you cant simply agree on what i mentioned and instead point at the other side as a natural reaction is the problem.

Edited by Buffarukus

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

What is the definition of white supremacy? Because something tells me the 1990s definition is different than the 2020s version…

Since I know where you get your news - it’s obv that the cult thinks the left has hijacked it to mean anyone not woke.

59 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well it includes the Proud Boys with their infamous white supremacist leader Enrique Tarrio, pictured below, so it’s at least a little fungible. 

514px-Enrique_Tarrio_-_International_Cha

Just now, BillStime said:

Since I know where you get your news - it’s obv that the cult thinks the left has hijacked it to mean anyone not woke.

Well, I’m not sure who this “cult” is you’re referring to, but I think there is plenty of examples that anyone who disagrees with the Left are described as racist or upholding white supremacy- to which I disagree…

You can have a difference of opinion and it doesn’t make you a racist…But, many people realize this a strategy used to guilt and shame people into agreeing with the Left…

And I have to say, it has proven quite effective…Many people who claim to support Leftist policies do so, not because they think they are the best, most productive or efficient, but because they fear being labeled a racist more…

Knowing this, the Left uses this strategy to move the goal posts of what constitutes white supremacy…Instead of it just being people who racially discriminate or negatively judge people of different ethic groups, now, according to the Left, white supremacy encompasses anyone who waves the flag, believes in free speech, supports the police, appreciates the Constitution, believes black people can achieve without the help of white people, etc.

But knowing historical Marxist strategy helps to see through all that…People that don’t know that history will tend to be more susceptible…👍

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I’m not sure who this “cult” is you’re referring to, but I think there is plenty of examples that anyone who disagrees with the Left are described as racist or upholding white supremacy- to which I disagree…

You can have a difference of opinion and it doesn’t make you a racist…But, many people realize this a strategy used to guilt and shame people into agreeing with the Left…

And I have to say, it has proven quite effective…Many people who claim to support Leftist policies do so, not because they think they are the best, most productive or efficient, but because they fear being labeled a racist more…

Knowing this, the Left uses this strategy to move the goal posts of what constitutes white supremacy…Instead of it just being people who racially discriminate or negatively judge people of different ethic groups, now, according to the Left, white supremacy encompasses anyone who waves the flag, believes in free speech, supports the police, appreciates the Constitution, believes black people can achieve without the help of white people, etc.

But knowing historical Marxist strategy helps to see through all that…People that don’t know that history will tend to be more susceptible…👍

Wait - who moved the goal posts?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - who moved the goal posts?

Oh boy- where to start…

The Democrat Party

The corporate media

The education system

Entertainment

etc.

Pretty much, it seems that every major institution has adopted the Anti-Racist   Ideology…

It used to be that society encouraged people to NOT judge people based on their skin color…Now, it seems that if you don’t, YOU are the racist…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/22/proud-boy-desperation-jan-6-00084008  “I’m done fellas,” Bertino said in a voice message to the group. “In case you couldn’t ***** tell. I’m done. I didn’t take a knife in the ***** — in the lungs to watch the power be given right the ***** back to these evil *****. We need ***** war. We need to take it back. And we need to ***** get these *****. Judge, jury, executioner, we need to ***** hang traitors.”

“You ready to go full fash?” asked Proud Boy leader John Stewart in response, referring to fascism. Later, Stewart blamed the “normies” — the Proud Boys’ term for nonmembers who align with them — for having “stopped 25% of the way in.”

Edited by redtail hawk

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh boy- where to start…

The Democrat Party

The corporate media

The education system

Entertainment

etc.

Pretty much, it seems that every major institution has adopted the Anti-Racist   Ideology…

It used to be that society encouraged people to NOT judge people based on their skin color…Now, it seems that if you don’t, YOU are the racist…

C’mon Jacrispy - weren’t we told there were ‘very fine people on both sides’ 

image.thumb.jpeg.ace3454c2e6f7b6574b47eb113b128e5.jpeg

Like most “conservatives” - you seem to have a lot of self hate - why is that?

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/22/proud-boy-desperation-jan-6-00084008  “I’m done fellas,” Bertino said in a voice message to the group. “In case you couldn’t ***** tell. I’m done. I didn’t take a knife in the ***** — in the lungs to watch the power be given right the ***** back to these evil *****. We need ***** war. We need to take it back. And we need to ***** get these *****. Judge, jury, executioner, we need to ***** hang traitors.”

“You ready to go full fash?” asked Proud Boy leader John Stewart in response, referring to fascism. Later, Stewart blamed the “normies” — the Proud Boys’ term for nonmembers who align with them — for having “stopped 25% of the way in.”

im not getting the point. crazy people said crazy $#/+. is it my turn to go find the insane amount of violence and quotes from blm riots now? would you like to hear about the summer of love of a democrat official that allowed armed takeovers of parts of the city before the same people killed teenagers? the murder of a "trumpers" during that time?

if youd like to reply to anything i said  im down for discussion. other then that the quote you pulled from a very long reply and article means what exactly? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So the next time you go to a Bills game and bunch of people start acting like drunken numbskulls, we can depend on you to be the first one out the gate….right? Sure! 

Like Pence did when he put on a publicity stunt when some very fine people took a knee?

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many very fine people would march with Nazis?

you know the funny part. trump has been in the public eye for decades. was even at one time prominent in alot of rap lyrics. met countless people. had tv shows with black people on them

and only when he ran for president was it discovered he is a nazi leader and racist

nothing on his previous 70 years on this planet? unlike your racial jungle master who is on tape repeatedly putting forth racist policy after policy after policy.

but he has said alot of dumb s#!÷. thats for sure.

i just find that convient. thats all.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just go back and read the transcript. It isn’t hard. 

This part of the transcript?

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

When he said the "fine people on both sides" thing he was talking about people on both sides of the remove the Lee statue issue, and he was correct.

This repeated lie is either gross ignorance or willful deception, and it will be just that every single time the lie is repeated.

Either way, he never said that those repugnant groups were fine people, and he made that point twice, as I have quoted from the transcript that you challenged people to read.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

This part of the transcript?

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

When he said the "fine people on both sides" thing he was talking about people on both sides of the remove the Lee statue issue, and he was correct.

This repeated lie is either gross ignorance or willful deception, and it will be just that every single time the lie is repeated.

Either way, he never said that those repugnant groups were fine people, and he made that point twice, as I have quoted from the transcript that you challenged people to read.

a wealth of all human knowlege contained in everyones pocket and all that needs to be done to cement a lie is repeat it. maybe next we can go into "hands up don't shoot". "crossing state lines to city he wasn't from to kill black people" ". "pandemic of the unvaxinated". "truckers were racist terrorists". it litterally never ends because its just that easy.