Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

AOC has been the face of the Dems for years.  Pot meet kettle.

AOC never tried overturning our Constitution, she is pro-constitution, pro-American 🇺🇸 democracy. A patriot, even.

The traitor Greene, not such much. She's a Putin girl! 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

AOC never tried overturning our Constitution, she is pro-constitution, pro-American 🇺🇸 democracy. A patriot, even.

The traitor Greene, not such much. She's a Putin girl! 

You and your party has been Putin's best friend.  He couldn't have torn the country apart without you.

• Like (+1) 1

🤣

Boebert took a surprising swipe at Greene during an interview on Monday when asked whether she would support House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s bid to become House speaker in the next Congress, as her longtime ally Greene does. Boebert balked at the question: “Well, you know, I’ve been aligned with Marjorie and accused of believing a lot of the things that she believes in. I don’t believe in this, just like I don’t believe in Russian space lasers, Jewish space lasers and all of this,” she said to laughter from her audience, before explaining the conditions on which she’d personally back McCarthy. 

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/lauren-boebert-marjorie-taylor-greene-fight-rcna62614

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Now that Red America is awash with drug addicts we don't just say "Don't say no" its time to bomb other counties ...

Adam can certainly give her pointers in bombing one's own career...

And blue states have far more overall deaths per capita.

• Like (+1) 1

One of them is married to a man who took out his penis in public in front of young girls.

The other told us Jewish space lasers were responsible for fires.

Ladies and the gentlemen, the two most powerful women in the Republican Party.

22 hours ago, Doc said:

Adam can certainly give her pointers in bombing one's own career...

And blue states have far more overall deaths per capita.

Is that in the same way red states take in way more in federal aid than blue states, yet somehow blue states are always labeled "welfare queens?"

• Like (+1) 1

It appears the tantric guru is in her head

"Addressing an audience on Saturday night after being given the Richard M. Nixon Award—assigned by the New York Young Republican Club to "a citizen who exemplifies the fundamental ideals of Americanism," Greene told those gathered: "By the way, you can pick up a butt plug or a ***** at Target and CVS nowadays. I don't even know how we got here. This is the state that we're living in right now."

the starred area is a word starting with d, ending with o and often thrown at Bills games

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

"Addressing an audience on Saturday night after being given the Richard M. Nixon Award—assigned by the New York Young Republican Club to "a citizen who exemplifies the fundamental ideals of Americanism," Greene told those gathered: "By the way, you can pick up a butt plug or a ***** at Target and CVS nowadays. I don't even know how we got here. This is the state that we're living in right now."

the starred area is a word starting with d, ending with o and often thrown at Bills games

Link? Or am I just supposed to take your word she said that?

• Like (+1) 1

Some people get so upset about strong women.  ugh.

Its telling that these two are in that little group of people fighting to make the house work as it should and create the term limits so many want.

So the face of the GDP is about separate spending bills and term limits in the house?  

And thats an insult?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

...and?

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Your opinion isn’t a fact, dumbass.

It isn't opinion. 8 of the top 10 states for federal funding deficit are Republican states.  Kentucky alone received $26.6B more in federal aid than they pay in federal taxes, almost $6,000 per resident.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

not sure what you mean.  most aren't selling Christian national purity as their brand like MTG.

I'm not sure what your problem with what she said is.  She wasn't telling people where to get these things.  She was saying "can you believe they're selling sex toys at CVS now?" 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm not sure what your problem with what she said is.  She wasn't telling people where to get these things.  She was saying "can you believe they're selling sex toys at CVS now?" 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/far-turns-faker-liar-marjorie-022507205.html

Since then, far-right radio host Stew Peters has also gotten in on the Greene bashing.

“I see you’ve stopped talking about dildos and butt plugs,” Peters fumed on Twitter after Greene fired back at Boebert.

affairs with tantric sex gurus aren't considered fundamentalist Christian values either but MTG is in the same den as the Falwell's there.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 5:36 PM, redtail hawk said:

they're kinda cute in a milf, 12 pack kinda way.  MTG is a bit simian but different strokes...very liberal of me but i've been converted.  yeehaw haw!!!

If you like your girls to look a little like Charlize Theron and a lot like Dog the Bounty Hunter, in Greens case.  Straight up white trash.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It would turn to civil war when all the red parts around the large cities want to join with the red states and the blue cities realize they can't feed themselves or produce power and so on.  Would get nasty pretty quick.

We really just need the Federal Gov do what they are supposed to and get out of the way.  Let the states do what they do.