Biden Confronts The Economic Crisis

Tiberius

49 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What in heaven's does Trump have to do with this?

You really don't see the connection? 

You implied that the people who favored war were at fault for favoring war, and that it was reflective of their "judgment and ability to lead the country."

So, if Trump was also in favor of war, it is axiomatic that this too was reflective of his judgment and ability to lead the country.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Just highlighting your BS about judgement and ability to lead the country.

GOT IT?

No I don't got it.  When Trump said these things, he was a private citizen. So what?  It wasn't up to him.  Instead, it was up to congress.  They passed it.  President Biden and others voted for it.  That's why we went.

Trump was the first President since Jimmy Carter to not attack a foreign country or get us into a foreign armed conflict.  Do you remember Jimmy Carter?  I do.  It was a long time ago.  Ironically they were both 1 term Presidents.

1 hour ago, Capco said:

You really don't see the connection? 

You implied that the people who favored war were at fault for favoring war, and that it was reflective of their "judgment and ability to lead the country."

So, if Trump was also in favor of war, it is axiomatic that this too was reflective of his judgment and ability to lead the country.  

^^^^^^^^

See above

Trump was a private citizen when he made those comments, didn't have anywhere near the military intelligence the Congress critters (like Joe) who actually voted for the war had, and his support was "I guess so."  If that's the best you got...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, when are the Trump judges going to stop this, like we were all told they would. Strange, abortion is still legal. 

So judging by your tone, you don't have a problem with it?

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have absolutely zero problem with abortion or contraception.  

If anything, any legislation that has ANYTHING to do with interfering with female bodily autonomy at any level should be decided by women and women ALONE.  

And whatever their decision is, that is the decision that I, a male, will respect.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, when are the Trump judges going to stop this, like we were all told they would. Strange, abortion is still legal. 

Opened my Ebay delivery of Lionel Barrymore gold etchings a few hours ago and they are as described, in NM condition. 

So debating negativity with you seems childish for now.

Take care.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Capco said:

If anything, any legislation that has ANYTHING to do with interfering with female bodily autonomy at any level should be decided by women and women ALONE.  

And whatever their decision is, that is the decision that I, a male, will respect.  

I don't have a problem with contraception or abortion...until the 3rd trimester.  Partial birth abortions are barbaric and should be outlawed.  But probably won’t. 

Edited by Doc

9 hours ago, Capco said:

So if your wife decides to abort your future son three weeks before the due date....you’re going to say “So, what did you do today honey?” Come on Man!

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Just pointing out how Trump supporters were sold a load of goods. 

11 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Opened my Ebay delivery of Lionel Barrymore gold etchings a few hours ago and they are as described, in NM condition. 

So debating negativity with you seems childish for now.

Take care.

lol 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/4/2021 at 9:14 PM, Tiberius said:

Your side was the one lying about abortion when Kavanaugh and ACB went on the bench, why are you acting like it was our side? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-697634/amp/

On 2/5/2021 at 9:00 AM, SoCal Deek said:

So if your wife decides to abort your future son three weeks before the due date....you’re going to say “So, what did you do today honey?” Come on Man!

That'd be a personal matter between my wife and I, and one that the government should not interfere with.  

On 2/4/2021 at 11:24 PM, Capco said:

The counter argument is the women is "hosting" the fetus/child and that although dependent on the mother for survival that organism is a distinct and separate living entity.  And therefore, not of the "woman's body".  I'm not advocating either side of the issue just pointing out a counter view for the sake of argument and suggesting the issue is not so clear cut as some might see it.  The core of the disagreement on abortion is at what point in the 9 month gestation period do you consider the fetus to be a sentient person.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The counter argument is the women is "hosting" the fetus/child and that although dependent on the mother for survival that organism is a distinct and separate living entity.  And therefore, not of the "woman's body".  I'm not advocating either side of the issue just pointing out a counter view for the sake of argument and suggesting the issue is not so clear cut as some might see it.  The core of the disagreement on abortion is at what point in the 9 month gestation period do you consider the fetus to be a sentient person.  

The scientific fact is that it has separate DNA from the mother.