Biden's lies

Wacka

On 3/23/2021 at 2:39 PM, Doc said:

Wasn't it a "crisis" when kids were merely kept in "cages" that Barry built?

I don’t care what side anyone take in the politics of this issue, but it’s a fact the same media that was running around calling the border ‘in crisis’ and a ‘humanitarian disaster’ for the past few years are barely acknowledging it now.

Just like once that same media can no longer spin it out of existence they’ll revise the narrative to make today’s problem all  last guys fault... 🤷‍♂️ 

• Agree 1

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/03/26/how-do-you-like-that-joe-biden-has-nominated-sen-joe-manchins-wife-for-a-cushy-new-position-and-were-sure-his-intentions-are-totally-pure/

How do you like that? Joe Biden has nominated Sen. Joe Manchin’s wife for a cushy new position and we’re sure his intentions are totally pure

nothing-to-see-here_new.jpg

The #Democrats need to roll two people to end the filibuster and commence with one-party tyranny, Manchin is one of them.

If we had a real media, the spousal sponsorship happening on the left would be a scandal.

Washington Post Gives Biden Four Pinocchios for False GA Voting Law Narrative: ‘Election Day Hours Were Not Changed’

“What I’m worried about is how un-American this whole initiative is. It’s sick. It’s sick … deciding that you’re going to end voting at five o’clock when working people are just getting off work,” he said during last week’s news conference. The following day, Biden claimed the law ended voting hours early “so working people can’t cast their vote after their shift is over.”

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/26/2021 at 11:04 AM, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/03/26/how-do-you-like-that-joe-biden-has-nominated-sen-joe-manchins-wife-for-a-cushy-new-position-and-were-sure-his-intentions-are-totally-pure/

How do you like that? Joe Biden has nominated Sen. Joe Manchin’s wife for a cushy new position and we’re sure his intentions are totally pure

The #Democrats need to roll two people to end the filibuster and commence with one-party tyranny, Manchin is one of them.

If we had a real media, the spousal sponsorship happening on the left would be a scandal.

If they nuke the filibuster, imo it’s because they don’t think they will ever lose majority again. 

Between mindshare of mainstream media, ability to shape relief policy and pandemic lock downs to choke out small business and encourage government dependence, a promise to increase taxes on the non elite working top half of society, a riot ready mob at their beckon call, control of social media content censorship, HR1 to federalize control of elections (this should really be the provision people are talking about, instead of water bottles) and the fact the opposition party power structure is completely broken and still lead figuratively by human scum, it’s the power set up these political elite have been waiting for their whole career. 

• Agree 1

On 3/26/2021 at 11:04 AM, B-Man said:

DOES THEIR HYPOCRISY HAVE NO LIMITS.  Democrats used the filibuster 257 times in 2020.  But since they were doing battle with the forces of evil it will be justified by the believers.  And now that the forces of good and all that is moral and just have the majority there is no use for this procedure as the minority must be disarmed in order for there to be no resistance to the program.    

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Washington Post Gives Biden Four Pinocchios for False GA Voting Law Narrative: ‘Election Day Hours Were Not Changed’

“What I’m worried about is how un-American this whole initiative is. It’s sick. It’s sick … deciding that you’re going to end voting at five o’clock when working people are just getting off work,” he said during last week’s news conference. The following day, Biden claimed the law ended voting hours early “so working people can’t cast their vote after their shift is over.”

I worked weird hours when I worked in restaurants but still figured it out.  When I changed careers there were many days I worked late but you know what I did?  I voted BEFORE I went to work.  B word B word B word.  Life is tough sometimes Mr President.  Smart people figure it out.  What exactly are you saying about these (mostly POC) you're accusing of being oppressed?  

Biden’s Bipartisanship Lie Will Cost Democrats the House

by David Catron

https://spectator.org/bidens-bipartisan-democrats-house/

When failed Democratic congressional candidate Rita Hart dropped her petition with the House Administration Committee to “investigate” the 2020 election in Iowa’s Second Congressional District, it revealed far more than the outcome of an obscure Midwestern House race. The querulous tone of her announcement suggested that the withdrawal wasn’t voluntary. A number of Democratic moderates had expressed reservations about overturning state-certified results and opening themselves up to charges of hypocrisy. These representatives won their seats by pledging not to become mindless Myrmidons of the increasingly hyper-partisan House leadership, and know that they will already have enough trouble surviving their next elections because of the president’s broken promise to promote bipartisanship.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/biden_approval_index_history

DATE                    APPROVAL INDEX     STRONGLY APPROVE      STRONGLY DISAPPROVE      TOTAL APPROVE      TOTAL DISAPPROVE

07-Apr-21                     -11                                     30%                                 41%                                   49%                                 50%

What scares the daylights out of me is the 49% total approve crowd.... yikes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/30/2021 at 3:31 PM, Chef Jim said:

I worked weird hours when I worked in restaurants but still figured it out.  When I changed careers there were many days I worked late but you know what I did?  I voted BEFORE I went to work.  B word B word B word.  Life is tough sometimes Mr President.  Smart people figure it out.  What exactly are you saying about these (mostly POC) you're accusing of being oppressed?  

That is the actual argument. Smart or even just moderately motivated people can easily vote. But those voters tend more often to pay taxes and not favor social welfare or at a minimum recognize there must be some form of two party rule. It’s not a racial artifact but a socioeconomic one. 

Those aren’t the votes this current cult is looking for. They want the votes of the apathetic, its oppressive to them they can’t bribe their voters to turn out with food, money, cigarettes, WATER, etc. The no excuse mail in ballet has been a godsend to extracting the apathetic voters.

And if you don’t have an id, chances are you’re taking a lot more from society than you are giving which means you vote yes to the fake Robinhood party. 

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That is the actual argument. Smart or even just moderately motivated people can easily vote. But those voters tend more often to pay taxes and not favor social welfare or at a minimum recognize there must be some form of two party rule. It’s not a racial artifact but a socioeconomic one. 

Those aren’t the votes this current cult is looking for. They want the votes of the apathetic, its oppressive to them they can’t bribe their voters to turn out with food, money, cigarettes, WATER, etc. The no excuse mail in ballet has been a godsend to extracting the apathetic voters.

And if you don’t have an id, chances are you’re taking a lot more from society than you are giving which means you vote yes to the fake Robinhood party. 

All of this is a big reason why this was NOT designed as a democracy. Once one Party decides they can get more than half the people to vote for them simply by promising them "free stuff", it's over!  The locust mob rules and they'll fleece the golden calf until there's literally nothing left to scrape off the bones.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

All of this is a big reason why this was NOT designed as a democracy. Once one Party decides they can get more than half the people to vote for them simply by promising them "free stuff", it's over!  The locust mob rules and they'll fleece the golden calf until there's literally nothing left to scrape off the bones.

Yep tyranny of the majority stuff. They knew exactly what they were doing. 

it’s actually disappointing how the genius of the construct and rationale have been perturbed and devalued. 

the leeches are a virus that want to use the government to suck the productive dry to support the unproductive and government is happy to control and selectively distribute. Meanwhile the elite are exempt from all of this as they support the ruling class.

ironic that after all these centuries  of fighting for democratic rule we’ve been manipulated back into a monarchy rule that’s just slightly better disguised. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Biden says we will have commercial planes flying at 21,000 mph within a decade. Escape velocity is 17,000 mph.

His neurons are flying at 21,000 mph...

• Haha (+1) 1

Uncle Joe to form a commission to look into packing the Supreme Court in 2021.

Joe Biden from 2005 disagrees with him.

This was back before he had a hand up his behind

• Like (+1) 1

This will join Joey's "reparations committee" and will go nowhere.  Mainly because Joe Manchin and/or Krysten Sinema won't go along with it.

And now the Left has a new person to cancel: SCJ Steven Breyer.  He warned against it and as a result, and his age (80), they're trying to force him to step down.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

1987 Joe chimes in against court packing also......................no stutter even.

What? Hypocrisy??? These people don’t hold consistent values and standards??? Whhhhhaaaaaat? Where are the left bots to help us understand the fundamental philosophical change. 

Conversely, what was he doing, debating against republicans trying to do what they now admonish? 

Politicians. They all Laugh and get Rich while we just argue in the belief that anything that any of them say has any value or meaning whatsoever. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/bidens-american-jobs-plan-could-cost-taxpayers-about-666000-job-created

Biden's American Jobs Plan could cost taxpayers about $666,000 per job created

The Washington Post gave Biden "two Pinocchios" for claiming the American Jobs Plan, his infrastructure and jobs proposal, will create 19 million jobs.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

what happens if you fly west?

Biden says it is the same as hitting 88 mph with a flux capacitor

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 2

Biden's lies? A politician's lies? That's like trying to count the stars in the sky, or the grains of sand on a beach.

The thread could be resolved much quicker and more efficiently  if we listed Bidens truths. 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

what happens if you fly west?

Not sure but if you fly east you never age. I left Sydney at 9am on a Saturday. Landed in LA at exactly 9am on that same Saturday. That was in 1988 and I’ve been heading East ever since and have not aged a second. 

#### Robin’s best cover songs. 

• 2 weeks later...

That was then, this is now.

WH Press Secretary Jen Psaki dodges question on Biden's contribution to 'systematic racism' in U.S. during his 30 years as senator and 'architect of laws that disproportionately jailed blacks'

by Katelyn Caralle

Jen Psaki dodged a reporter's question Wednesday and cut him off abruptly when she was asked if President Joe Biden plans to address his role in systemic racism while a senator for more than three decades.'To what extent does President Biden acknowledge his own role in systemic racism and how does that inform his current policy positions?' New York Post reporter Steven Nelson asked Psaki during her briefing Wednesday.He noted that Biden is 'an architect of multiple federal laws in the 1980s and 90s that disproportionately jailed black people and contributed to what many people see as systemic racism.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9496861/Psaki-dodges-question-Biden-culpability-systematic-racism.html

• Like (+1) 2