Jets hire Robert Saleh as HC

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

Don’t look now, but the Jests have a good GM and a ton of draft picks, too.  They are only about a year behind Miami...

And where is Miami exactly? A team that might have a very high draft pick at qb that is a bust...

Just now, RiotAct said:

*****, stop ruining my fantasy!

I mean it and the Texans are the big ones to be worried about and the Texans haven't interviewed him, I wasn't that worried about him going to the Jets.

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

Gotta be better than Mr Wildeyes. The Jets might actually be relevant next season.

It will be tougher for Buffalo to sweep the division and also tougher for Belicheat too. 

Next season I doubt seems more like a major rebuilding year.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I feel old that players I watched play college football are now becoming coordinators. 

Ain’t that the truth. 
Add in now great players kids are entering the league like Winfield and Thad Moss and stuff. 
Time flies 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I know!  It almost feels like Winfield was just here like 10 years ago....it’s freaking just about 20.

My father tells his story every year of how he watched the very first super bowl ever and never has missed one. 
Always says he just wants one bills Super Bowl before he dies. We’re in Tennessee so he doesn’t see much bills football anymore or follow like he used to. Needless to say he’s been at my house the last 10 games and he’s hooked this is the year lol. He wore his old Winfield jersey for the Miami game. Lol memory lane. He didn’t know that was Winfield’s son playing for Tampa 

• Awesome! (+1) 1