McDermott floats turning to Christian Wade

5 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I feel bad for Christian Wade, the guy's dream was to play in the NFL so he quit rugby and came over here but he's never played a down in the NFL and father time is catching up.  That said, he must not be very good if he can't dislodge any of our mediocre RBs.

The man is probably very talented because if not he wouldn't even be on the Buffalo Bills practice squad. It's all about learning the game. It's so important for an NFL RB to know his roles, running through holes and lanes is just part of it. Blocking, Receiving too. 

Other American players have been playing USA football since pee wee football, high school, college and then the NFL. 

One missed block and our newly minted All pro franchise QB could be toast!

One another note, after watching Williams run like a freight train against the Dolphins...I'm kinda hoping he knows his stuff and plays.

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why is Wade ineligible to be brought up?  That special designation he had for the Practice Squad was last year, not this year.

Am I wrong about that?  I thought this year he's just on our normal Practice Squad. I don't think McDermott made a mistake.

no he was eligible for another year of it and they used that spot.

The thing that would make a deep playoff run sweeter for many on TBD: Christian Wade and Duke Williams active vs. the Ravens. 

I'm surprised people didn't want them to bring in Da'Rick Rogers last week for Colts intel...even though it's been a few years.

I still don't see it with either of them.

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why is Wade ineligible to be brought up?  That special designation he had for the Practice Squad was last year, not this year.

Am I wrong about that?  I thought this year he's just on our normal Practice Squad. I don't think McDermott made a mistake.

It’s both years.

• Like (+1) 1