NY Post's Steve Serby predicts Bills will beat GB in the Super Bowl

It's in today's NY Post.  I couldn't find it on-line to provide a link.  It will probably be available on the internet by tomorrow. Here's a shortened version.

Here's the best I can do without a direct link, I cut some of the content since I don't have a link. : 

POST’S ANNUAL PLAYOFF CRYSTAL BALL

Serby’s Crystal Ball: Allen will end decades of Bills misery

New York Post

7 Jan 2021

Steve Serby Steve.serby@nypost.com

Here’s what the Serby Crystal Ball sees:

WILD-CARD ROUND

SATURDAY

COLTS (7) at BILLS (2): The pain from blowing a 16-point lead in an overtime loss to the Texans in last year’s wildcard round has driven coach Sean McDermott’s streaking division champions, and the 6,772 members of the Bills Mafia who will be allowed to attend.

Prediction: Bills 27, Colts 21. Buffalo’s first playoff win since the 1995 season.

RAMS (6) at SEAHAWKS (3): 

Prediction: Seahawks 24, Rams 17. Russell Wilson finds a way.

BUCCANEERS (4) at WASHINGTON (7): 

Prediction: Bucs 28, Washington 17. Brady will hope Bill Belichick is watching. SUNDAY

RAVENS (5) at TITANS (4): 

Prediction: Ravens 30, Titans 24. A blood bath end. to the

BEARS (7) at SAINTS (2): 

Prediction: Saints 27, Bears 13. Brees begins a last Super Bowl run.

BROWNS (6) at STEELERS (3): 

Prediction: Steelers 31, Browns 24. Big Ben and Mike Tomlin know how to win these games.

DIVISIONAL ROUND

RAVENS ( 5) at CHIEFS (1): 

Prediction: Chiefs 30, Ravens 24. Kansas City coach Andy Reid is 5-2 after bye weeks in the playoffs and 18-3 in the regular season.

BUCCANEERS (4) at PACKERS (1):

Prediction: Packers 27, Bucs 24. Belichick exhales.

STEELERS (3) at BILLS (2): Doubt that JuJu Smith-Schuster will be dancing on the Bills logo this time. Leslie Frazier’s Buffalo defense stuffed James Conner (10-18 rushing) and intercepted Big Ben twice in a 26-15 home win last month.

Prediction: Bills 26, Steelers 24. Josh Allen has his guys believing.

SEAHAWKS (3) at SAINTS (2):

Prediction: Seahawks 27, Saints 24. The last time Brees, Thomas and Alvin Kamara played a full game together came in Week 9. I see an upset.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

BILLS (2) at CHIEFS (1): Dream quarterback matchup. Last one with the ball wins. There goes Tyreek Hill. There goes Stefon Diggs. A no-look Mahomes pass to Travis Kelce. Anyone seen John Brown?

Prediction: Bills 35, Chiefs 33. Allen has the ball last.

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

SEAHAWKS (3) at PACKERS (1): 

Prediction: Packers 28, Seahawks 23. If it snows, advantage Rodgers. If it doesn’t, advantage Rodgers.

SUPER BOWL LV

BILLS vs. PACKERS: Rodgers quickly throws TD passes to Allen Lazard and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. But these Bills refuse to be haunted by their tortured Super Bowl history.

Allen responds with TD passes to John Brown and Dawson Knox before Rodgers finds Adams in the end zone. Allen yawns, and answers with a TD bomb to Diggs. Jones catches a TD pass. Allen ties it with a TD run. Mason Crosby boots a field goal. Last one with the ball wins. And it’s Allen — with a lastsecond, tackle-eligible TD toss to Dion Dawkins. Kelly is sobbing tears of joy.

Prediction: Bills 35, Packers 31. Wings for the Bills Mafia and a lifelong prayer answered.

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It's in today's NY Post.  I couldn't find it on-line to provide a link.  It will probably be available on the internet by tomorrow. Here's a shortened version.

Here's the best I can do without a direct link, I cut some of the content since I don't have a link. : 

New York Post

7 Jan 2021

WILD-CARD ROUND

SATURDAY

COLTS (7) at BILLS (2): The pain from blowing a 16-point lead in an overtime loss to the Texans in last year’s wildcard round has driven coach Sean McDermott’s streaking division champions, and the 6,772 members of the Bills Mafia who will be allowed to attend.

Prediction: Bills 27, Colts 21. Buffalo’s first playoff win since the 1995 season.

Prediction: Bucs 28, Washington 17. Brady will hope Bill Belichick is watching. SUNDAY

BEARS (7) at SAINTS (2): 

Prediction: Steelers 31, Browns 24. Big Ben and Mike Tomlin know how to win these games.

DIVISIONAL ROUND

Prediction: Chiefs 30, Ravens 24. Kansas City coach Andy Reid is 5-2 after bye weeks in the playoffs and 18-3 in the regular season.

STEELERS (3) at BILLS (2): Doubt that JuJu Smith-Schuster will be dancing on the Bills logo this time. Leslie Frazier’s Buffalo defense stuffed James Conner (10-18 rushing) and intercepted Big Ben twice in a 26-15 home win last month.

Prediction: Seahawks 27, Saints 24. The last time Brees, Thomas and Alvin Kamara played a full game together came in Week 9. I see an upset.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

BILLS (2) at CHIEFS (1): Dream quarterback matchup. Last one with the ball wins. There goes Tyreek Hill. There goes Stefon Diggs. A no-look Mahomes pass to Travis Kelce. Anyone seen John Brown?

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Prediction: Packers 28, Seahawks 23. If it snows, advantage Rodgers. If it doesn’t, advantage Rodgers.

SUPER BOWL LV

BILLS vs. PACKERS: Rodgers quickly throws TD passes to Allen Lazard and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. But these Bills refuse to be haunted by their tortured Super Bowl history.

Allen responds with TD passes to John Brown and Dawson Knox before Rodgers finds Adams in the end zone. Allen yawns, and answers with a TD bomb to Diggs. Jones catches a TD pass. Allen ties it with a TD run. Mason Crosby boots a field goal. Last one with the ball wins. And it’s Allen — with a lastsecond, tackle-eligible TD toss to Dion Dawkins. Kelly is sobbing tears of joy.

Prediction: Bills 35, Packers 31. Wings for the Bills Mafia and a lifelong prayer answered.

Let’s go get it!

6 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

New York Post

7 Jan 2021

Be careful.  There are some articles on this on .it sites but websites are infected.

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Yes!! Josh yells “Shnowman” as an audible 

The audible will be "Let it Shnow"

This is result from another ".it" site:

image.thumb.png.54508e952d1eb9a6b49ab88dbde2d5bd.png

15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Be careful.  There are some articles on this on .it sites but websites are infected.

The audible will be "Let it Shnow"

This is result from another ".it" site:

image.thumb.png.54508e952d1eb9a6b49ab88dbde2d5bd.png

I have an on-line subscription to the NY Post.  I got the stuff I posted by clicking on the article which converts it to a more readable format.  What is an on .it site?  

19 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I have an on-line subscription to the NY Post.  I got the stuff I posted by clicking on the article which converts it to a more readable format.  What is an on .it site?  

Just like a .com, .edu, etc but an Italian domain.  Went looking for article as I often did and some Italian site has his articles but sites are infected.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/7/2021 at 10:12 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

New York Post

7 Jan 2021

WILD-CARD ROUND

SATURDAY

BEARS (7) at SAINTS (2): 

DIVISIONAL ROUND

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

SUPER BOWL LV