Josh Allen named AFC Offensive Player of the Month

YoloinOhio

Remarkable season and recognition continues for Josh Allen. Hopefully, this adds to his MVP conversation - but more importantly, how does he handle this success? Does he stay hungry and humble? My instinct says, "Of course!", but like this year - he has to prove it. Plus, now it's crunch time - all the season stats and accolades are now virtually meaningless, it's all about the win and advance scenario. And, honestly from everything I've seen this season and read this week....he knows it, is committed to it, and focused on just that: win each week to keep playing until Lombardi is at One Bills Drive. #GoBills!

2 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Remarkable season and recognition continues for Josh Allen. Hopefully, this adds to his MVP conversation - but more importantly, how does he handle this success? Does he stay hungry and humble? My instinct says, "Of course!", but like this year - he has to prove it. Plus, now it's crunch time - all the season stats and accolades are now virtually meaningless, it's all about the win and advance scenario. And, honestly from everything I've seen this season and read this week....he knows it, is committed to it, and focused on just that: win each week to keep playing until Lombardi is at One Bills Drive. #GoBills!

He wants to win in the playoffs. What happened last year has been burning inside of him for 12 months. You can tell when he is interviewed. It is all he wants. I’m sure he’s proud of the awards but they do not drive him. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

He HaSn'T WoN iN tHe PlAyOfFs

spongebob.jpg

I know this is sarcasm. But I do need to remind myself that he’s 24. It took Peyton Manning 4 tries to win his first playoff game and then he won 2 SBs and went to 4. Just some perspective. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I think this kid might be good. Can anyone confirm?

Yah, there’s been rumors going around that he has improved a bit... maybe we should ask Nick Wright... 

Go Bills!!! 

Bookends to the regular season. Sure was a fun month of December to be a Bills fan. Erasing the national narrative and image one game after the next.  

Edited by wjag