Dion Dawkins: A Letter to Bills Mafia, Part II

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Did Dawkins write this himself? I don't say that to belittle him, it's just so well written I have to ask. What a team. The wait was worth it.

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Wow was not expecting something at that level to be honest - incredible.  Extremely insightful and well done

You guys need to go back and read part 1 then. Not surprising after the first letter.

Go Bills!

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You guys need to go back and read part 1 then. Not surprising after the first letter.

Go Bills!

Part I was good but I think this one was on another level - or another 9 levels

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Also need to say this - Dawkins was an absolute steal at the end of round 2. He'd be a top 10 pick in a redraft.

We stole him from Carolina 😛 

• Haha (+1) 1

I can't wait for Saturday to get here!

Dawkins completely nailed this. Loved what he had to say about Eric Wood and Josh Allen & Stefon Diggs.

This team is focused and they seem destined for great things.

Thank you, Dion!

I posted the other day that my heart was bursting out of my chest over this team. 

This letter is one of the most awesome things Bills-related I’ve ever read. 

Win or lose this may be my favorite Bills team ever. 

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Came across this and I kept thinking about Dawkin’s letter. He gets how much the bills mean to Buffalo. Bills fans pre-Bills Mafia. Also gotta love Vincent Gallo’s mom in this! Hope she is still alive when the Bills win it. 

It’s long - 20 minutes, but so worth a watch right now. Go Bills!

I just feel with stuff like this getting out it more and more makes me feel that this isn't a one year thing.. This is a Dynasty that has been well orchestrated from top to bottom. The comments about if Diggs was a Diva that he would be on an island alone. The comment about the hail marry... that it was there SB they wee so happy.. when they realized they were on a different level.

I myself was emotional reading the article because as I was reading it after seeing us at the top of one power ranking after another.. I have come to a conclusion that until we face KC.. teams have a slim chance at beating us.. We have to be at our worst and they have to be dam sharp to beat us other then KC.

Dion's Insight showed me how this teams mind set is.

scary good.

edited

More importantly they know how good they are.

Edited by PrimeTime101