Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

I like this a lot. I don’t think their corners can match up against our WR’s, with or without Beasley especially if Brown is back. Diggs, Brown, Davis & McKenzie is still a tough group to contain. 

And even if he makes boneheaded plays every so often, knox has the speed to stretch the field and help open things up for everyone else. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I think we are all spoiled a bit lately with run away blow outs. I think this game will be close, at least for a good stretch of it.

I agree. I think the Colts are the best team that we've faced in ~2 months. I think we win but it'll be closer than some folks expect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bills are going to stomp the Colts out. They are an average team with an old QB who loves to make mistakes when the moment is critical.  

This is going to be so fun... I can see the Bills scoring 40+ on these guys.

Edited by TBBills

12 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Bills are going to stomp the Colts out. They are an average team with an old QB who loves to make mistakes when the moment is critical.  

This is going to be so fun... I can see the Bills scoring 40+ on these guys.

I'm thinking at least 2 INTs for old man Philip.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ive got no issue with resting Diggs. He was playing with that oblique strain against Miami and I'm sure getting his bell rung on that cheap shot didn't exactly help it feel much better. Id be worried if he hadn't played the entire 1st half with the rest of the starters so I will chalk this up to McDermott being protective of one of our blue chips. I am a bit concerned about Beasley. If he isn't in practice today doubt he makes the game.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Ive got no issue with resting Diggs. He was playing with that oblique strain against Miami and I'm sure getting his bell rung on that cheap shot didn't exactly help it feel much better. Id be worried if he hadn't played the entire 1st half with the rest of the starters so I will chalk this up to McDermott being protective of one of our blue chips. I am a bit concerned about Beasley. If he isn't in practice today doubt he makes the game.

There is no way Diggs is missing this game. He will play!