WGR Jeremy White - good news

YoloinOhio

I grew up with Jeremy.  Lived a few blocks away, and graduated in the same HS class.  We weren’t super close, but we did play hoops together all the time.  Just a genuine, good-natured dude.   I’m so happy to hear about this positive news.  Hope everything continues to work out for them.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I grew up with Jeremy.  Lived a few blocks away, and graduated in the same HS class.  We weren’t super close, but we did play hoops together all the time.  Just a genuine, good-natured dude.   I’m so happy to hear about this positive news.  Hope everything continues to work out for them.

Especially after he also tragically lost his mom in a car accident this past year. Really happy for him and his wife. Has to be scary to announce but probably feels good at the 26 week mark 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Where did you guys grow up? I didn't think Jeremy was from Buffalo.

Maybe I have that wrong.

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Especially after he also tragically lost his mom in a car accident this past year. Really happy for him and his wife. Has to be scary to announce but probably feels good at the 26 week mark 

Wow...I didn't realize that.

On 12/31/2020 at 2:37 PM, The Avenger said:

IVF - very high probability of multiples.....that's why there are so many more twins now than there were 40 years ago.....

IVF is the process that you don't get a high probability of multiples.  my wife and i spent a ton of time and money going through this unfortunately.  with IVF you can choose how many embryos to transfer, and even choose the sex.  i can't remember the name for the procedure with possible multiples, but if i remember correctly, they stimulate multiple eggs to drop, then follow through with the man batter to see how lucky you can get.  our physician would stop the process if he felt there was an overstimulation of eggs and the chance at too many multiples.  

i really hope this works out for jeremy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.