Since it is nice to pull for our guys leading the league, come on Tyler Bass.

39 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Not bad for a rookie...anyone still want Dead Leg Haushcka?

If Allen would just stop leading TD drives and let the kid kick some FGs we wouldn't be in this spot.

***** Josh...get with the program!

I’m more in line with score three times as many TD’s!  That would be a program to behold, and if my math is right.........

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

That's just cold.  Hau$ch was fine before the Anderson cheap shot finished him.  He doesn't deserve a moniker like "Dead Leg".

Gotta love fans.  The guy plays well for the Bills for 3 years, gets unfairly hurt and then cut, handles it like a pro, and still gets mocked.

16 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

What I find amazing is he only takes 3-5 steps on kickoffs while you see other kickers take a 10-15 yard run up to the ball! The kid definitely has a cannon of a leg.

I'm genuinely curious how long of a game winning field goal he'd be allowed to try in a dome.  70?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Some sort of error.  I only pasted once, got no response with "Submit Reply" so tried until I did.

Yeah, the new software has some bugs.  I've had to clean up some double-postings myself, haven't hit a three bagger yet.  During the GDT, I saw posts from people on my ignore list.  Hopefully @SDS will get it sorted out.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Yeah, the new software has some bugs.  I've had to clean up some double-postings myself, haven't hit a three bagger yet.  During the GDT, I saw posts from people on my ignore list.  Hopefully @SDS will get it sorted out.

Both versions of software have that ignore bug.  I think it happens when server is busy, I see something similar at work. but I have never worked with package SDS uses.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Kickers are fragile..........I'd rather he stay under the radar.

Younghoe was 8 of 8 from 50........got the pro bowl nod........then promptly lost the game for Atlanta Sunday by basically shanking an extra point distance field goal.

The look on his face was worth a thousand words........the nod got in his noggin'.

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Exactly.  Hau$ch gave us everything he had while he was here.  We used to thank guys for that.

Yea its pretty silly to dog or say anything bad about him. Good teammate, from what I understand a good person, and a good player he seemed to have a dropoff after that cheap shot (who knows if this was a coincidence, anyone have thoughts what would cause the issue to linger?) 

Sure these players get paid a lot of money to play a "game", but I think anyone who ever has been a part of a team knows no player is trying to miss a kick, etc. I think as fans we forget that these people are human and will make mistakes regardless if they are making $4, $40000, or $4 mil.

3 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Yea its pretty silly to dog or say anything bad about him. Good teammate, from what I understand a good person, and a good player he seemed to have a dropoff after that cheap shot (who knows if this was a coincidence, anyone have thoughts what would cause the issue to linger?) 

I've read that Hau$ch's right hip has never been quite the same since the cheap shot.  Looks like it might be degenerative.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I've read that Hau$ch's right hip has never been quite the same since the cheap shot.  Looks like it might be degenerative.

Interesting, thanks. 

It's frustrating how some players take cheap shots on people. I think of this instance and also Aaron Williams. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Interesting, thanks. 

It's frustrating how some players take cheap shots on people. I think of this instance and also Aaron Williams. 

I despise Jarvis Landry to this day.  Cheapest of the cheap shots, directly at Aaron's head.  Landry is just a POS who shortened another player's career.

10 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

He is five points behind LV's Carlson for the NFL lead in scoring (138-133).

Additionally, with 8 points on Sunday he will pass Steve Christe for the Bills single season scoring record ( 1998 - 140 points).

28-34 for the season, I believe 16 out of his last 17 (please correct me if wrong) with the one miss being from 61.

All the while the kid only costs the team a few hundred thousand for the next few years.

Good stuff.  Go Tyler.  Go Bills!

I want 8 TDs then in the final game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3