Tua benched again - will start in Buffalo week 17

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Tua benched again - will start in Buffalo week 17
Just now, Reks Ryan said:

Fitzmagic strikes again.  That was an amazing finish. Glad because I want to squish the fish in the playoffs. Hopefully Bills have 2 seed wrapped up Monday night.  

Would definitely prefer to play Tua.

That was an amazingly bad defensive play call.  Why would arnette pass Hollins off.  There wasn’t another WR in that zone.  WIde open

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I think McD plays this game like the division is on the line.  Everyone plays and we’re all in for the W.  Keep rolling.  Change nothing 

If things break our way, and we have nothing to play for, I’d be shocked if he plays our top guys.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I think McD plays this game like the division is on the line.  Everyone plays and we’re all in for the W.  Keep rolling.  Change nothing 

I dunno man. We are in the scenario where 2 is locked up and we are guaranteed to play these jokers, you send in the bench with madden plays. Dont give them anything. Dolphins are not in the same stratosphere as the other playoff teams imo.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

Lol. Dream situation is we can rest our starters against them next week with vanilla plays and play them in the first round here 

That's more dependant on whether or not Tennessee wins. If the Titans beat GB, we won't be able to rest our starters in wk 17

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

That's more dependant on whether or not Tennessee wins. If the Titans beat GB, we won't be able to rest our starters in wk 17

Wait, I thought thats more dependant on the Steelers losing haha. There's a million scenarios honestly. Too soon.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If things break our way, and we have nothing to play for, I’d be shocked if he plays our top guys.

Gonna need the packers to stop Derrick Henry for this game to mean nothing.  Might happen. Idk.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Lol. Dream situation is we can rest our starters against them next week with vanilla plays and play them in the first round here 

It is not nearly that simple.  That's true if the Browns/Titans/Colts all win out, then the standing stay the way you say.

IF NOT, all kinds of possibilities with 3 or more teams tied at 11-5.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

you make a good point. You wonder what this is doing to Tua from a psychological perspective. 

How dare you question Flores.. Clearly you are unaware that he is a coaching genius and Tua is going to be really, really, really good soon. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

you make a good point. You wonder what this is doing to Tua from a psychological perspective. 

Michael Irvin just said he's a pioneer in the NFL Network post-game show doing that lol. Dudes a clown. Voting for Flores for CotY bc of it.

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Gonna need the packers to stop Derrick Henry for this game to mean nothing.  Might happen. Idk.

We really don't though. Browns win over Jets and Colts win over Steelers means that unless the Browns-Steelers end in a tie the Bills get the 2nd seed

If tua really starts next week, I dont know if the dolphins beat our backups. Their roster is that bad. 

Flores deserves to be coach of the year for getting 10 wins out of such a garbage team. 

He deserves to be fired for how he is handling the QB situation. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It is not nearly that simple.  That's true if the Browns/Titans/Colts all win out, then the standing stay the way you say.

IF NOT, all kinds of possibilities with 3 or more teams tied at 11-5.

Oh yeah man. There's still a ton of scenarios. Just saying that's the number 1 fantasy scenario.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Flores is making a huge mistake with his constant benching. If Tagolavoa can't pick himself up off the ground himself, then he won't amount to much as a pro.

The reality is, you have no idea how this will affect him.  If they had kept him in, their season may have been over.  What if Tua beats the bills next week and the week after?  Fitz and Flores are keeping tuas season alive. He’s been crap

• Like (+1) 2