Gilmore to Have Quad Surgery

32 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I didn't see it posted, but it looks like Gilmore will have surgery on his quad. No knee damage, but he's out for the rest of the season. 

Just one more news item that screams, "Die Patriots, DIE!!!!!'

They initially thought it was an ACL...he went down non contact after slipping on the sideline in the game out of bounds and was holding both knees...

Not good but a much better outcome than initially thought.

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Since Gilmore has written off the season I wish Belichek would.  No playoffs, no winning season, no real future QB in Newton, see what you have in Stidham last two games and manage to lose out Bill, get a better shot at a real QB in the draft.

My friend Pats fan (Boston Larry) says Belicheat already knows Stidham can't play, he sees him in practice every day and knows.  That is why we haven't seen him already.

30 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I really don’t care what you think. But thank you for your opinion. I’m sure you only have the most positive thoughts about everything. I can’t wait to hear more

How would you take it if White or Allen went down the same and other fans were saying the same? Seems trashy no?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

How would you take it if White or Allen went down the same and other fans were saying the same? Seems trashy no?

I’ll break it down for you guys. I said “good” because he’s the best player on their defense and he won’t be on the field. And I said “***** Gilmore” because he’s a dbag who never wanted to be in Buffalo. Sorry to get all up in your feelings 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I really don’t care what you think. But thank you for your opinion. I’m sure you only have the most positive thoughts about everything. I can’t wait to hear more

Holding a grudge against a player who left in free agency after the Bills declined to offer him a new contract is new levels of petty and celebrating injuries is classless.  Own it.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

John Brown comes back and Gilmore decides to have surgery. I’m not saying he’s a coward but the timing is rather convenient.

Is brown supposed to play this weekend?

Realy amazing crops of WRs we have versus two years ago.  2018 Benjamin, Jones, Andre Holmes and Streater.  Today Diggs, Beasley, Brown, Davis.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Holding a grudge against a player who left in free agency after the Bills declined to offer him a new contract is new levels of petty and celebrating injuries is classless.  Own it.

Ok so people above me are literally saying “die, Patriots, die” but you’re hung up on what I said. That’s a weird flex. I’m not owning anything. But I will put you on the ignore list. Have a nice day 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’ll break it down for you guys. I said “good” because he’s the best player on their defense and he won’t be on the field. And I said “***** Gilmore” because he’s a dbag who never wanted to be in Buffalo. Sorry to get all up in your feelings 

How dare he leave a bona fide dumpster fire of an organization for more money playing on a perennial Super Bowl contending team?

What a douche!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

How dare he leave a bona fide dumpster fire of an organization for more money playing on a perennial Super Bowl contending team?

What a douche!!

Good reading comprehension. He never wanted to be here. Right from the moment he was drafted. Jesus you guys are really sensitive about this guy

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Is brown supposed to play this weekend?

Realy amazing crops of WRs we have versus two years ago.  2018 Benjamin, Jones, Andre Holmes and Streater.  Today Diggs, Beasley, Brown, Davis.

Pretend vs Real

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

Ok so people above me are literally saying “die, Patriots, die” but you’re hung up on what I said. That’s a weird flex. I’m not owning anything. But I will put you on the ignore list. Have a nice day 

Won't own your own statements and will put any one who criticizes your hot takes on ignore?  Color me impressed.  What's on the agenda for this afternoon, wunderkind?  Emancipating yourself from your "A-hole" parents?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2