Football, Home Life, and Hyde Mic'd Up (edited title)

Just a comment it's a little incredible to me that the guy who is filmed doing this:

image.thumb.png.679fbf81900f2bfb8f158af565666bb7.png

Is the same guy picking up Aiyuk and slamming him onto his head Monday night.  Aiyuk was down and surrounded by 4 Bills defenders.  He thought he wasn't touched, and it would be a good idea to get up and try to advance:image.png

Hyde grabbed him around the waist:

image.png.07e6a3d76496fcb7b4e55396bb5f2243.png

And then this happened (that's Mr Hyde doing the deed, not Edmunds)

image.png.80616b6d9ad412109f76d847bfca16f8.png

image.thumb.png.246d75376a9da9d306f2b41460a9f1e3.png

Memo to Aiyuk: Hyde's only a sweet gentle dad when he doesn't have his pads on.  Bad Career Move.

(When it happened I was worried it would be flagged as unnecessary roughness, but evidently the refs agree if a player gets up and tries to advance, he deserves to be tackled.  Whew!).

• Like (+1) 2

This is Proof the world is mostly shades of grey.

Go Bills!!!

I don't want to start a new thread on this....Hyde mic'd up for this game!

Mic'd Up Videos | Buffalo Bills - buffalobills.com

A couple other notable things:

0:00 The DBs warming up at the beginning, doing an exercise that involves backpedaling and sidestepping, then catching a ball.  Hyde's ball comes at him high and off to the side and he jumps up and casually one-hands it.  Ball doesn't even wiggle.  BOO-RAH!  That man has hands.

0:18 The DBs and LBs dancing together in warmup. "Ruh Ruh Ruh"

0:40 Catches a ball in the endzone and talks to it: "What's up, Little Baby? Come find me out there, Mama!"

1:25 Hyde laughs out loud at Feliciano's "rockabye Beasley" routine.  Sounds genuinely entertained.  That stuff must loosen up the D as well as the O.

1:36 Best camera angle of Hyde picking up Aiyuk and STICKING him.

2:00 Micah's a Clapper!  Shades of McD!

2:20 INTERCEPTION!  Man, great run, great blocking, but so close to a score....

2:46 Coach Hyde again: "C'mon Daboll!  Best call, best call, 4th and 2!"

3:05 Bourne thinks he got a TD.  Ref signals TD.  Stick by Micah Hyde: NO TD!

Great game by Hyde.  Anyone here who still thinks he's over rated and doesn't "pop" on tape can Bite Me.

• Like (+1) 3

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Football, Home Life, and Hyde Mic'd Up (edited title)
35 minutes ago, wjag said:

Either that, or they had to pick carefully so as not to beep out everything.

Haha yeah, after that interception there was a whole lotta bleeping going on

I suspect there was a BUNCH of stuff edited out

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Gosh, I love me some Hyde.  I still have... um, amorous dreams of the hit he laid on Bennie Fowler Jr. during the Giants game last year.

Those hits on Aiyuk and Bourne in this game were pretty special.

Aiyuk gets up to run and Hyde is all casual like "OK, guys, I'll handle this", picks him up and dumps him on his head. 6 ft and 205 lbs of baller got pwn'd by 6 ft, 197 lbs of studlier baller.

Then flies home, wakes up, and tosses his baby into the air to make him or her laugh and giggle

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't want to start a new thread on this....Hyde mic'd up for this game!

Mic'd Up Videos | Buffalo Bills - buffalobills.com

A couple other notable things:

0:00 The DBs warming up at the beginning, doing an exercise that involves backpedaling and sidestepping, then catching a ball.  Hyde's ball comes at him high and off to the side and he jumps up and casually one-hands it.  Ball doesn't even wiggle.  BOO-RAH!  That man has hands.

0:18 The DBs and LBs dancing together in warmup. "Ruh Ruh Ruh"

0:40 Catches a ball in the endzone and talks to it: "What's up, Little Baby? Come find me out there, Mama!"

1:25 Hyde laughs out loud at Feliciano's "rockabye Beasley" routine.  Sounds genuinely entertained.  That stuff must loosen up the D as well as the O.

1:36 Best camera angle of Hyde picking up Aiyuk and STICKING him.

2:00 Micah's a Clapper!  Shades of McD!

2:20 INTERCEPTION!  Man, great run, great blocking, but so close to a score....

2:46 Coach Hyde again: "C'mon Daboll!  Best call, best call, 4th and 2!"

3:05 Bourne thinks he got a TD.  Ref signals TD.  Stick by Micah Hyde: NO TD!

Great game by Hyde.  Anyone here who still thinks he's over rated and doesn't "pop" on tape can Bite Me.

There are people here who think Micah Hyde is overrated?

More Micah this week, this time on that silly "What's the Scoop?" Perry's Ice Cream sponsored fluff piece with Maddy Glab

What's The Scoop Video | Buffalo Bills - buffalobills.com

Hyde loves to travel, loves being a new dad, and despite all the great experiences he's had doesn't want to go back to any point in his life - he wants to be right here and go forward!