Week 13 SNF: Denver at KC

1 minute ago, eball said:

I don’t say this kind of thing often but Drew Lock is trash. Completely unimpressed. 

1 minute ago, eball said:

I don’t say this kind of thing often but Drew Lock is trash. Completely unimpressed. 

He does a couple nice things each game, but you never once find yourself believing he’s going to go win a game like this. I’d take him as a backup to Josh in a couple years as his skill set is a nice compliment, but I don’t think he’s a starter in this league.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Can you pick it up off the air?

I don’t have an antenna. A tennis buddy swears by them as he cut the cord. If weather cooperates I’ll look into it this week at the park. 

Just now, eball said:

He's been awful this year. And remember, that comes after a pretty impressive 5 starts to close out 2019. At this point the Broncos have to start looking ... again ... for their future franchise QB.

In some alternative universe things played out the way they should have and Mahomes (Bills) would be facing off against Allen (Broncs) on December 20.

Just now, TheProcess said:

Lame. I like Tirico, but Michaels is SNF. He’s called our games 2x in 20 years. Used to call us all the time back in the day on MNF. 

Is it his fault that the Bills have not been on SNF very much due to sucking for two decades. 

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Lame. I like Tirico, but Michaels is SNF. He’s called our games 2x in 20 years. Used to call us all the time back in the day on MNF. 

For whatever reason, Michaels hates Buffalo.  When I heard he was sitting out a few games this year, I knew the Steelers/Bills game would be one of them.

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

It’s too bad we couldn’t dump Colinsworth for our game. At least we aren’t facing Mahomes or Brady or Colinsworth wouldn’t be able to stop slobbering. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Can you pick it up off the air?

Options:

1. Directv sends you to an app called Locast provided you have an internet connection to directv. That worked fine, although not as high def a picture.

2. Watch the Univision Spanish feed on Ch 410. To get the better pic I decided to synch the local (Denver) radio internet feed to the Univision picture. Required me to pause the video feed for a few seconds to synch it up but that worked fine too.

Or use some sketchy internet live stream.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Options:

1. Directv sends you to an app called Locast provided you have an internet connection to directv. That worked fine, although not as high def a picture.

2. Watch the Univision Spanish feed on Ch 410. To get the better pic I decided to synch the local (Denver) radio internet feed to the Univision picture. Required me to pause the video feed for a few seconds to synch it up but that worked fine too.

Or use some sketchy internet live stream.

There isn’t much more annoying than contract disputes like these. We went to FUBOTV and they lost CBS. However, they did something DIRECTV never did during a contract dispute, they compensated. Fubo took the initiative and gave everyone a 5.99 credit each month to get CBS all access (or not if you choose). 

Just now, Ralonzo said:

And the post-game teaser for next weeks Bills-Steelers game... "Do you think the '72 Dolphins are starting to get nervous"

Not when they look at the schedule the “mighty” Steelers have fought through. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

For whatever reason, Michaels hates Buffalo.  When I heard he was sitting out a few games this year, I knew the Steelers/Bills game would be one of them.

Yeah, I think he lives in LA. Allows him to avoid a cross country trip to Buffalo in December. It’s funny, when they announced he was sitting out some games, I thought our game might be on the short list too. Tirico will be fine. Was just looking forward to Michaels. 

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

There isn’t much more annoying than contract disputes like these. We went to FUBOTV and they lost CBS. However, they did something DIRECTV never did during a contract dispute, they compensated. Fubo took the initiative and gave everyone a 5.99 credit each month to get CBS all access (or not if you choose). 

Not when they look at the schedule the “mighty” Steelers have fought through. 

Pretty sure Mercury Morris will be popping that champagne cork before the regular season ends.

Steelers remaining opponents:

-WFT: NOT a gimmee. I actually think this is a decent football team now.

- Bills

- Bengals (ok that one's a gimmee)

- Colts

- Browns - may need this one for playoff seeding

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Pretty sure Mercury Morris will be popping that champagne cork before the regular season ends.

Steelers remaining opponents:

-WFT: NOT a gimmee. I actually think this is a decent football team now.

- Bills

- Bengals (ok that one's a gimmee)

- Colts

- Browns - may need this one for playoff seeding

Browns=-Steelers are going to have huge playoff considerations to end the season.