Trump 2024?

Tiberius

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If you debate and me and say B-Man are moderators - would you say the debate will be fair to you?

Also, I’m so happy you want a POTUS that doesn’t sound like this when it comes to putting sentences together:

Excuses for the dunce that can't answer even simple questions. 

And you two clowns couldn't trip me up 

16 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So Neither Canidate is going to debate for the 2024 election?

Biden is ready and willing, Trump, just can't. 

Trump was a disaster on the stage, totally melted down like a true crank and was just an angry idiot rambling on about how unfair the world was to him

And his supported, like embarrassed parents looking over a failed child, made excuses for his total lack of any ability to just simply talk 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump was a disaster on the stage, totally melted down like a true crank and was just an angry idiot rambling on about how unfair the world was to him

And his supported, like embarrassed parents looking over a failed child, made excuses for his total lack of any ability to just simply talk 

Biden might be willing, but he sure as hell isn't ready, unless we're debating ice cream.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think he's pretty smart just not in an academic way.  My biggest impression from his debates was petulant, spoiled, child followed by bully.

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I think he's pretty smart just not in an academic way.  My biggest impression from his debates was petulant, spoiled, child followed by bully.

When Hillary was smacking him around he completely lost it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

deficit spending played a role in current inflation.  I think everyone should agree he could have handled Covid better and more honestly.

Do u believe the election was stolen?

I can agree to the first paragraph and answer no to the second.

But the fact remains, A humming economy helps out a lot of people's situation (which is what I was responding to).  Would you disagree?

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What does that have to do with a humming economy and low black unemployment?

So a massive tax cut causing a massive deficit when the economy is humming is a good idea ?

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ALF said:

So a massive tax cut causing a massive deficit when the economy is humming is a good idea ?

Thanks for the answer/question.

Probably not, but it didn't cause the economy to tank. COVID did that.  

On 4/28/2023 at 7:11 PM, aristocrat said:

they did in the summer of 2020 and also with the fake russia investigation. the correct response from you should be...they were wrong and shouldn't do that. but of course you can't

Seditious conspiracy.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:50 AM, Chris farley said:

Ironic reply as I just stated my opinion on his chances.  Not if I support him.    And it's the left going full blown authoritarian right now.  For everyone to see.  So the fascism argument just sounds like all the rest of the insults you all been trying to call everyone outside your umbrella for years.

And interesting as fascism was once called corporatism.  And you all are in lock stop with them. Or actually the other way around 

Lafayette square

Seditious conspiracy.

• Haha (+1) 1

recent polling has me in disbelief and very concerned

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3996725-democrats-have-sinking-feeling-trump-could-beat-biden/

but this analysis at the end of the piece is reassuring:

“You’ve now had three consecutive elections where Democrats’ performance has been at the upper end of what’s been possible for us,” Rosenberg said.  

Rosenberg and other Democrats also believe their party will show up to vote against Trump, if he is the GOP nominee.  

“Anyone who thinks that this anti-MAGA majority that did so well for us these last three elections is all of a sudden going to not show up, well, I have a red wave to sell you,” he said.

Edited by redtail hawk

The joke of a trial in NYC just won the ‘24 election for Trump.  What a mess.  45 soon to be 47.  

Edited by Irv

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Disgusting scum bags. This is 2023 and this garbage still lives on 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2023 at 11:47 AM, Kemp said:

From the article: "Michael Flynn co-founded the tour..."