Trump 2024?

Tiberius

39 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And I heard the others, loudly, proclaiming tha Trump stole the election of 2016, that he was an illegitimate president, and that he was guilty of treason.

That of course lead to Mueller, doors kicked in, people getting squeezed, leaks that turned were phony and attempts to force the lawfully elected president from office. 

Why did you support all that, John?  Why would you be upset the next guy tried it when it worked so well for the democrats?  

Can we not act like there was no wrongdoing? People went to prison.

Bottom line Trump is allowed to say that the election was rigged he’s not allowed to take action to steal it

Bottom line, Hillary Clinton said that the election was rigged. She conceded that she lost the following day.

The two are not comparable

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

If he had conceded like Hillary and Al Gore, hundreds of people’s lives would not have been wrecked. He would also be in a much better position to seek re-election. You can’t cure stupid.

You’re living proof.

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

It’s pretty obvious to voters that Donald will be on house arrest for the rest of his life so I expect his support to tank in a few months.

It is obvious in bizarro world 

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

If he had conceded like Hillary and Al Gore, hundreds of people’s lives would not have been wrecked. He would also be in a much better position to seek re-election. You can’t cure stupid.

Nice rewrite of history, too bad we all have memories. 

So does the Supreme Court, ‘remember’ that ?

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It’s not hard to understand the difference. Challenging the election result in court is legal. Trump did that and lost 60 times. When Gore lost in court, he conceded. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It is obvious in bizarro world 

Nice rewrite of history, too bad we all have memories. 

You are allowed to contest the results of election in court and Donald Trump was given his day in court on that

Now he has been given his day in court, because he went further than that

• Vomit 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

You are allowed to contest the results of election in court and Donald Trump was given his day in court on that

Now he has been given his day in court, because he went further than that

No. He wasn't. 

You're a moron.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

He, in fact, is being given his day in court
I’m sure he’d like to extend it for the next five years but that’s not going to happen

He wasn't "given his day" in court for the election cases.

But I fully realize that's what your masters told you what happened. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Can we not act like there was no wrongdoing? People went to prison.

Bottom line Trump is allowed to say that the election was rigged he’s not allowed to take action to steal it

Bottom line, Hillary Clinton said that the election was rigged. She conceded that she lost the following day.

The two are not comparable

Johnny, if the bottom line was as simple as Hillary saying the election was rigged then heroically conceding the next day, we wouldn’t even be talking here.  But, it’s not and your recap borders on infantile. 

Be that as it may, I want to acknowledge a very subtle movement on your part towards an honest accounting of your party’s actions in their effort to unseat the people’s President of 2016.  Taking the first step is often the hardest, and if you’ve acknowledged Clinton’s false statements, you’ll surely acknowledge all the others made by your leadership team for several years after the election.  

What we can derive from that is you support propaganda in whatever form it takes so long as the winning candidate is one you support.   Claims of stolen elections, illegitimate presidencies, treasonous behavior and so on all work for you, you just want your guy to prevail. 

It’s not pretty, or particularly noble of you, but it’s good to know your price point.  

In related news, politicians study, run focus groups, float ideas, poll and generally know your price point, even if you don’t. 

Anyway, good for you taking the baby step. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Johnny, if the bottom line was as simple as Hillary saying the election was rigged then heroically conceding the next day, we wouldn’t even be talking here.  But, it’s not and your recap borders on infantile. 

Be that as it may, I want to acknowledge a very subtle movement on your part towards an honest accounting of your party’s actions in their effort to unseat the people’s President of 2016.  Taking the first step is often the hardest, and if you’ve acknowledged Clinton’s false statements, you’ll surely acknowledge all the others made by your leadership team for several years after the election.  

What we can derive from that is you support propaganda in whatever form it takes so long as the winning candidate is one you support.   Claims of stolen elections, illegitimate presidencies, treasonous behavior and so on all work for you, you just want your guy to prevail. 

It’s not pretty, or particularly noble of you, but it’s good to know your price point.  

In related news, politicians study, run focus groups, float ideas, poll and generally know your price point, even if you don’t. 

Anyway, good for you taking the baby step. 

This is a rehash, because people just seem to keep on forgetting

I was not a fan of Hillary Clinton if they would’ve opened up an investigation into her and convicted her of a crime, I wouldn’t have gone for the map for her

But let’s just stop and think about some thing for a minute the party of your choice has gone from lock her up to it’s OK for my guy to be criminally indicted four times

How do you get there with a straight face?

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is a rehash, because people just seem to keep on forgetting

I was not a fan of Hillary Clinton if they would’ve opened up an investigation into her and convicted her of a crime, I wouldn’t have gone for the map for her

But let’s just stop and think about some thing for a minute the party of your choice has gone from lock her up to it’s OK for my guy to be criminally indicted four times

How do you get there with a straight face?

Don’t ruin this moment for us, John. 

“Lock her up” was a campaign slogan, and sprung from the fact that as Sec of State, she handled top secret and classified data in an extraordinarily reckless and potentially criminal fashion.  Your collective response to that was that it was no big deal, and in fact, made her presidential material.   Your collective response was to rally to her defense, 66 million strong sending the message that it didn’t matter.  

This is where it gets weird, John, because after all that defending and rallying to her defense, move up a few years and a guy not of your liking is extraordinarily reckless with national security and suddenly, as if by magic…..it’s so vital to our nation that you and yours support life in prison.  To make matters weirder still, your new fave has been pilfering classified documents for decades, leaving them every place he ever visits, but that version of the big pilfer is acceptable because slippage.  

Hillary Clinton was never going to jail, just like Bill Clinton wasn’t going to jail for perjury, or GW Bush going to jail for fabricating intelligence to start a war, or Eliot Spitzer, or countless others.  They know your price point too, John.  

• Thank you (+1) 3

On 8/24/2023 at 9:00 PM, BillsFanNC said:

He wasn't "given his day" in court for the election cases.

But I fully realize that's what your masters told you what happened. 

Sounds like he had garbage lawyers that couldn’t pull any kind of case together, then. Sucks to suck, MAGAt.

• Eyeroll 1