Week 10 MNF: Vikes at Bears, 8:15 ESPN

KJ Osbourne...former UB Bull.  Transferred to Miami via the portal to get better draft exposure.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Cordarelle Patterson revenge game 

UB might beat Miami If they played right now 

Agreed.  They look solid this year.  Takes the sting out of Penn State sucking.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

These offenses are so predictable. I can’t believe people complain about Daboll. I know every play in this game before it is called. 

Matt Nagy actually said he turned over the play calling this week to whoever their OC is.I thought that was the only thing he was actually supposed to be good at. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Matt Nagy actually said he turned over the play calling this week to whoever their OC is.I thought that was the only thing he was actually supposed to be good at. 

My advice would to be calling fewer plays involving Foles or Trubisky.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Kirk Cousins and nick foles both look like guys who were kidnapped from the Mathlete competition and forced to play football against their will 

I always thought Foles especially doesn't look like a football player.  Maybe an IT guy or a shoe salesman.

That Andy Reid coaching tree sure doesn’t look all the great after the first year or two. 
It’s like Andy build them a playbook and says good luck. And once that’s figured out these guys are lost. Nagy was on fire year one, Pederson did ok the first couple years. Then it’s like they have no clue how to run an offense. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I just had a delusional dream of Roquan Smith playing in Milano’s spot on the Bills D. 

I’d rather take Hicks and Mack. But Smith is a helluva linebacker when he’s around the line of scrimmage. 

• Like (+1) 1