Parler

I know some guys who would run with this conspiracy if this info related to Twitter. 

That being said, that article is like a lot of what they used to post here about the deep state conspiracy junk. A bunch of conjecture and narrative fitting. Extremely light on evidence. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

And this right here is why Parler is a joke and DOA. Anyone can stand up an app in box but in order to scale you need servers, a software development lifecycle, a release pipeline, product management, project management, sysadmins, devops, etc. Not only are those people likely to have a total employee cost averaging over $200k, but the amount of folks that you can find that want to work on a politically extremist platform are going to be very, very small. Best case scenario, your total addressable employee pool is going to be 5% of the market, and you aren't exactly going to be choosing from the cream of the crop.

I think the only way they could survive is as an open source platform where they could recruit extremists worldwide. Of course, then you have to give up the con-job cash grab this all likely is.

"Also, the kinds of employees the company needs cost over $100k per year each, even in Las Vegas. $120k-150k is a more competitive salary. These folks do not come easily and are in short, inelastic supply. They also have to compete on ideological grounds... 

Limiting their employee pool to people ideologically committed to Parler’s bizarre anti-social mission is going to be a tough sell, and difficult to scale. The firm is likely to need technical and infrastructure help from outside to survive, as its weird revenue model is nascent. "

From a post on Social Media:

Things I’ve seen Parler called today:

MeinSpace

Reichbook

Y’All Qaeda

Fashbook

OnlyFash

HickTock

OnlyFam

OKStupid

KlansMenOnly

OnlyKlans

CrySpace

Flakebook

Meindr

Howdy Arabia

4 Klan

Plenty of Fash

KlansmenMingle

I think CrySpace is the best. Very similar to a group of members here who needed their own CrySpace and started their own forum.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

MeinSpace

Reichbook

Y’All Qaeda

Fashbook

OnlyFash

HickTock

OnlyFam

OKStupid

KlansMenOnly

OnlyKlans

CrySpace

Flakebook

Meindr

Howdy Arabia

4 Klan

Plenty of Fash

KlansmenMingle

I think CrySpace is the best. Very similar to a group of members here who needed their own CrySpace and started their own forum.

You and I are in the same group ;)

19 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Interesting points about a possible Russian connection but huge, unprofessional bias by the author.  Far below the intelligence of articles you normally post.

Just sayin'.

16 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

MeinSpace

Reichbook

Y’All Qaeda

Fashbook

OnlyFash

HickTock

OnlyFam

OKStupid

KlansMenOnly

OnlyKlans

CrySpace

Flakebook

Meindr

Howdy Arabia

4 Klan

Plenty of Fash

KlansmenMingle

Just further indication of the split in this country. There’s nearly no more crossing the divide. It’s like a damn Dr. Seuss book at this point. 

I’m not on Facebook, Twitter or Parler, by the way.  Just getting that info out there before someone launches a misinformed insult.

2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Interesting points about a possible Russian connection but huge, unprofessional bias by the author.  Far below the intelligence of articles you normally post.

Just sayin'.

Pure Russian speculation (where have we heard that before). Seems that people are drunk with stupidity at the news that Trump is on his way out. 

And yet nothing on the fact that a Google basically built China’s AI machine which has been and will be used against people around the world if the ChiComms get their way. I doubt Google was exempt from the Chinese rule that they own part of a foreign company and have access to their proprietary information. 

But hey, let’s slam Parler and its users because we like monopolies on information (FB, Twitter). Really, what are people so scared of, a different opinion?  Give me a ***** break. 

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

Just further indication of the split in this country. There’s nearly no more crossing the divide. It’s like a damn Dr. Seuss book at this point. 

I’m not on Facebook, Twitter or Parler, by the way.  Just getting that info out there before someone launches a misinformed insult.

There has always been an ideological split. Once Trump took office, there became a fact/reality split. That has just snowballed.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

There has always been an ideological split. Once Trump took office, there became a fact/reality split. That has just snowballed.

So laugh about it. That’s a nice look. Trump will be gone in 2 months. People are so obsessed with trump hating that there’s no coming back?  Seems like a defeated take.

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

So laugh about it. That’s a nice look. Trump will be gone in 2 months. People are so obsessed with trump hating that there’s no coming back?  Seems like a defeated take.

Extreme hatred of Trump is about the only thing that gets the lefty leftovers here out of bed each day anymore.  I can't imagine going through life operating that way.

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, snafu said:

Make no mistake. Trumps Presidency will have a lasting impact past the next 2 months. It started with the my inauguration was bigger than any other lie to the there was election fraud lie.

Trump made it ok for the white supremacist voice to speak up and not be ashamed. That’s not just going to go away because he’s no longer President. To embolden such hate, is not the American dream and America will need to have a reckoning with the Pandora’s box that was opened.

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Make no mistake. Trumps Presidency will have a lasting impact past the next 2 months. It started with the my inauguration was bigger than any other lie to the there was election fraud lie.

Trump made it ok for the white supremacist voice to speak up and not be ashamed. That’s not just going to go away because he’s no longer President. To embolden such hate, is not the American dream and America will need to have a reckoning with the Pandora’s box that was opened.

:wallbash:

39 minutes ago, snafu said:

Pure Russian speculation (where have we heard that before). Seems that people are drunk with stupidity at the news that Trump is on his way out. 

And yet nothing on the fact that a Google basically built China’s AI machine which has been and will be used against people around the world if the ChiComms get their way. I doubt Google was exempt from the Chinese rule that they own part of a foreign company and have access to their proprietary information. 

But hey, let’s slam Parler and its users because we like monopolies on information (FB, Twitter). Really, what are people so scared of, a different opinion?  Give me a ***** break. 

I found it mostly to be a blatant hit piece, and yes alternatives to monopolies like Google, Twitter, Amazon, etc are always welcome.  Cutthroat business practices haven't changed, just the businesses have.

Thanks to technology, controlling information is now of massive importance and it's easier than ever to manipulate that information.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Extreme hatred of Trump is about the only thing that gets the lefty leftovers here out of bed each day anymore.  I can't imagine going through life operating that way.

Much like the blind deification of Trump is what gets you right wingers through the day. 

For someone like me mostly in the middle, and voted Trump in 2016, I am happy to see him gone as no matter what your opinion of him, he was a willing lightning rod stoking divisiveness and controversy.

11 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I found it mostly to be a blatant hit piece, and yes alternatives to monopolies like Google, Twitter, Amazon, etc are always welcome.  Cutthroat business practices haven't changed, just the businesses have.

Thanks to technology, controlling information is now of massive importance and it's easier than ever to manipulate that information.

Agreed.

Plus, people simply feel more comfortable being fed information that fits their worldview.  The concept of self-challenging someone’s beliefs is gone.

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

Agreed.

Plus, people simply feel more comfortable being fed information that fits their worldview.  The concept of challenging someone’s beliefs is gone.

And people like Soros, Murdoch, and Koch's know it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Much like the blind deification of Trump is what gets you right wingers through the day. 

For someone like me mostly in the middle, and voted Trump in 2016, I am happy to see him gone as no matter what your opinion of him, he was a willing lightning rod stoking divisiveness and controversy.

Just out of curiosity, do you think Biden will be a good leader? How do you feel about the skeletons in his closet. There seems to be very few people in the middle of this disaster, would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.

52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It’s a hell of a lot better than going through life as a blind Trumpy! Sorry about your luck!  😂😂😂 Losers! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think Biden will be a good leader? How do you feel about the skeletons in his closet. There seems to be very few people in the middle of this disaster, would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.

Skeletons? How many women accused/sued Trump for rape and how many Trump hushes in the past 30-40 years?

How many thousands of law suits filed by blue collar Americans has Trump f’d over in his lifetime?

Why won’t Trump release his taxes?

Why is just about everyone associated w his last campaign in jail?

Are you blind AF?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Don't delude yourself.  Myself and most of the people who have supported Trump have done anything but deify him.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

She no doubt is laughing at the blindly loyal dolts such as yourself who would allow her to get away with anything if other people did not resist against her.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You are the loser and one day you will admit to it as well as see it.

😂😂😂 Life is good buddy! No losing here! 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Don't delude yourself.  Myself and most of the people who have supported Trump have done anything but deify him.

She no doubt is laughing at the blindly loyal dolts such as yourself who would allow her to get away with anything if other people did not resist against her.  

😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

What's funny is if by some stroke of luck should Biden assume the WH (which wont happen) what will all these liberal losers do every day as they thrive on hatred, controversy, bullying and lies, they'll turn and eat their own, it's already happening, AOC, Pelosi, etc. They have no brains, no game and no life. I love how Trump has lived rent free in their heads for 4 years now, and they let him, will soon be 4 more, doesn't get much better than this.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

What's funny is if by some stroke of luck should Biden assume the WH (which wont happen) what will all these liberal losers do every day as they thrive on hatred, controversy, bullying and lies, they'll turn and eat their own, it's already happening, AOC, Pelosi, etc. They have no brains, no game and no life. I love how Trump has lived rent free in their heads for 4 years now, and they let him, will soon be 4 more, doesn't get much better than this.   

Just curious - what are you smoking?

41 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You don't even care about Trump's skeletons and all of his corruption and yet you ask that bull#### question.

We see your agenda but since you are a Trump supporter you cannot point fingers without pointing twice as many back at Trump.

Hey so now he has just been golfing this whole time you Trumpies have been fighting a losing conspiracy. He has stopped running the country and you seem to have no care about it.

23 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Go to the other forums your crazy is no longer tolerated here. Biden won...

Calling other people losers when your are the one who cannot accept that you lost.

Edited by TBBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

And people like Soros, Murdoch, and Koch's know it.

Yeah, and look at how a thread on a social media platform has transformed into Trump bashing.

Unless the original intent of this thread was a veiled slam at Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Keep getting fed bull#### by a lier and a bunch of crazy conspiracy theory idiots. Follow the one man who doesn't really give a ***** about you just wants you to bow to him.

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Yeah, and look at how a thread on a social media platform has transformed into Trump bashing.

Unless the original intent of this thread was a veiled slam at Trump. 

Well when you bash one side expect the same to happen to your side. Why are Trumpies so dumb?

Edited by TBBills

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Keep getting fed bull#### by a lier and a bunch of crazy conspiracy theory idiots. Follow the one man who doesn't really give a ***** about you just wants you to bow to him.

Well when you bash one side expect the same to happen to your side. Why are Trumpies so dumb?

You truly have crossed the river over to the crazy side.  I would not describe Snafu as a Trump zealot at all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If life was as good as you say it is then you most likely would not be hanging out on an obscure website.

😂😂😂 Hanging out? 😂😂😂

I check in to see who is dumb enough to take the bait. 😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You truly have crossed the river over to the crazy side.  I would not describe Snafu as a Trump zealot at all.

I never said he was, I asked a question.

Notice how you are too scared to ever talk bout anything being talked about. Instead you snipe little comments and than make stupid comments on top.

How do you feel about Trump just giving up on this country and you? He decides to golf everyday now and has refused to actually help anyone. He is trying to nosedive this country on purpose and is putting Americans up as cannon fodder.

Edited by TBBills

10 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

😂😂😂 Hanging out? 😂😂😂

I check in to see who is dumb enough to take the bait. 😂😂😂

Once again I would point out that you are piss poor at deflection.  Take the afternoon and enjoy the view along Cattaraugus Creek before the snow flies.

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I never said he was, I asked a question.

Notice how you are too scared to ever talk bout anything being talked about. Instead you snipe little comments and than make stupid comments on top.

How do you feel about Trump just giving up on this country and you? He decides to golf everyday now and has refused to actually help anyone. He is trying to nosedive this country on purpose and is putting Americans up as cannon fodder.

Sad to see you descend into blind hysteria once again.  

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Once again I would point out that you are piss poor at deflection.  Take the afternoon and enjoy the view along Cattaraugus Creek before the snow flies.

Sad to see you descend into blind hysteria once again.  

See I was right you are just a troll. Go to your conspiracy site and ruin that forum. Can't answer questions like a typical repubtard, no wonder they couldn't beat Biden. Hell they might not win for a very long time after what Trump is doing to them.

Edited by TBBills