Parler

4 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Much like the blind deification of Trump is what gets you right wingers through the day. 

For someone like me mostly in the middle, and voted Trump in 2016, I am happy to see him gone as no matter what your opinion of him, he was a willing lightning rod stoking divisiveness and controversy.

Just out of curiosity, do you think Biden will be a good leader? How do you feel about the skeletons in his closet. There seems to be very few people in the middle of this disaster, would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.

52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Extreme hatred of Trump is about the only thing that gets the lefty leftovers here out of bed each day anymore.  I can't imagine going through life operating that way.

It’s a hell of a lot better than going through life as a blind Trumpy! Sorry about your luck!  😂😂😂 Losers! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think Biden will be a good leader? How do you feel about the skeletons in his closet. There seems to be very few people in the middle of this disaster, would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.

Skeletons? How many women accused/sued Trump for rape and how many Trump hushes in the past 30-40 years?

How many thousands of law suits filed by blue collar Americans has Trump f’d over in his lifetime?

Why won’t Trump release his taxes?

Why is just about everyone associated w his last campaign in jail?

Are you blind AF?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Much like the blind deification of Trump is what gets you right wingers through the day. 

For someone like me mostly in the middle, and voted Trump in 2016, I am happy to see him gone as no matter what your opinion of him, he was a willing lightning rod stoking divisiveness and controversy.

Don't delude yourself.  Myself and most of the people who have supported Trump have done anything but deify him.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

She no doubt is laughing at the blindly loyal dolts such as yourself who would allow her to get away with anything if other people did not resist against her.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You are the loser and one day you will admit to it as well as see it.

😂😂😂 Life is good buddy! No losing here! 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Don't delude yourself.  Myself and most of the people who have supported Trump have done anything but deify him.

She no doubt is laughing at the blindly loyal dolts such as yourself who would allow her to get away with anything if other people did not resist against her.  

😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Extreme hatred of Trump is about the only thing that gets the lefty leftovers here out of bed each day anymore.  I can't imagine going through life operating that way.

What's funny is if by some stroke of luck should Biden assume the WH (which wont happen) what will all these liberal losers do every day as they thrive on hatred, controversy, bullying and lies, they'll turn and eat their own, it's already happening, AOC, Pelosi, etc. They have no brains, no game and no life. I love how Trump has lived rent free in their heads for 4 years now, and they let him, will soon be 4 more, doesn't get much better than this.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

What's funny is if by some stroke of luck should Biden assume the WH (which wont happen) what will all these liberal losers do every day as they thrive on hatred, controversy, bullying and lies, they'll turn and eat their own, it's already happening, AOC, Pelosi, etc. They have no brains, no game and no life. I love how Trump has lived rent free in their heads for 4 years now, and they let him, will soon be 4 more, doesn't get much better than this.   

Just curious - what are you smoking?

41 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You don't even care about Trump's skeletons and all of his corruption and yet you ask that bull#### question.

We see your agenda but since you are a Trump supporter you cannot point fingers without pointing twice as many back at Trump.

Hey so now he has just been golfing this whole time you Trumpies have been fighting a losing conspiracy. He has stopped running the country and you seem to have no care about it.

23 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Go to the other forums your crazy is no longer tolerated here. Biden won...

Calling other people losers when your are the one who cannot accept that you lost.

Edited by TBBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

And people like Soros, Murdoch, and Koch's know it.

Yeah, and look at how a thread on a social media platform has transformed into Trump bashing.

Unless the original intent of this thread was a veiled slam at Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Keep getting fed bull#### by a lier and a bunch of crazy conspiracy theory idiots. Follow the one man who doesn't really give a ***** about you just wants you to bow to him.

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Yeah, and look at how a thread on a social media platform has transformed into Trump bashing.

Unless the original intent of this thread was a veiled slam at Trump. 

Well when you bash one side expect the same to happen to your side. Why are Trumpies so dumb?

Edited by TBBills

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Keep getting fed bull#### by a lier and a bunch of crazy conspiracy theory idiots. Follow the one man who doesn't really give a ***** about you just wants you to bow to him.

Well when you bash one side expect the same to happen to your side. Why are Trumpies so dumb?

You truly have crossed the river over to the crazy side.  I would not describe Snafu as a Trump zealot at all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If life was as good as you say it is then you most likely would not be hanging out on an obscure website.

😂😂😂 Hanging out? 😂😂😂

I check in to see who is dumb enough to take the bait. 😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You truly have crossed the river over to the crazy side.  I would not describe Snafu as a Trump zealot at all.

I never said he was, I asked a question.

Notice how you are too scared to ever talk bout anything being talked about. Instead you snipe little comments and than make stupid comments on top.

How do you feel about Trump just giving up on this country and you? He decides to golf everyday now and has refused to actually help anyone. He is trying to nosedive this country on purpose and is putting Americans up as cannon fodder.

Edited by TBBills

10 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

😂😂😂 Hanging out? 😂😂😂

I check in to see who is dumb enough to take the bait. 😂😂😂

Once again I would point out that you are piss poor at deflection.  Take the afternoon and enjoy the view along Cattaraugus Creek before the snow flies.

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I never said he was, I asked a question.

Notice how you are too scared to ever talk bout anything being talked about. Instead you snipe little comments and than make stupid comments on top.

How do you feel about Trump just giving up on this country and you? He decides to golf everyday now and has refused to actually help anyone. He is trying to nosedive this country on purpose and is putting Americans up as cannon fodder.

Sad to see you descend into blind hysteria once again.  

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Once again I would point out that you are piss poor at deflection.  Take the afternoon and enjoy the view along Cattaraugus Creek before the snow flies.

Sad to see you descend into blind hysteria once again.  

See I was right you are just a troll. Go to your conspiracy site and ruin that forum. Can't answer questions like a typical repubtard, no wonder they couldn't beat Biden. Hell they might not win for a very long time after what Trump is doing to them.

Edited by TBBills