Were Democrats sore losers after the 2016 election?

Westside

22 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I say, without hesitation, the left wing had a monumental meltdown that still lasts today. Can you dispute that? I don't care about your feelz, I want proof. 

Did the Democrats act in a immature way the past four years? Any honest lefties here?

She even conceded, then reneged and started filing suits if I recall.

But I disdain both political parties their respective hypocrisy, dishonesty and corruption so I might not be the answerer you are looking for. 

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I say, without hesitation, the left wing had a monumental meltdown that still lasts today. Can you dispute that? I don't care about your feelz, I want proof. 

Did the Democrats act in a immature way the past four years? Any honest lefties here?

You guys really need to try and understand the distinction between the DNC Center (HRC) and the left (Bernie).  The DNC came up with Russia Gate. The actual left were pissed at the DNC for what they did to Bernie.  I hope that also answers your question.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

What do democrats have to do with the left? The left mourned the election as soon as the DNC mounted an all out offensive against Bernie.

• Like (+1) 2

Hillary called Donald pretty quickly after the election was over. So much more class than this little temper tantrum we are seeing now 

• Like (+1) 1

absolutely they did. totally agree.

and now it seems it is the R's turn.

see, you have more in common than you want to believe! togetherness!!!

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

absolutely they did. totally agree.

and now it seems it is the R's turn.

see, you have more in common than you want to believe! togetherness!!!

I think we do too. You seem like a reasonable person. I think both parties are prone to dishonesty. I don't consider myself a member of either party. 

I just find it extremely hypocritical and hilarious the way the Democrats have been acting lately.  

The Democrats do not have a moral ground to stand on based on the past four years. It was a terrible and embarrassing temper tantrum they threw just because they didn't like the results. It was so petty. 

Oh well, no matter what happens, I really hope the American people can find trust in this government. Good luck with that! Lol

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary called Donald pretty quickly after the election was over. So much more class than this little temper tantrum we are seeing now 

She called him the next day, well after the race had been called. Plus she threw a tremendous tantrum when she realized she lost. Not exactly classy in my book.

1 hour ago, TPS said:

You guys really need to try and understand the distinction between the DNC Center (HRC) and the left (Bernie).  The DNC came up with Russia Gate. The actual left were pissed at the DNC for what they did to Bernie.  I hope that also answers your question.

Not really, once HRC screwed Bernie out of the nomination, he was paid off by the DNC with a multi million dollar house, to keep his mouth shut and endorse Hillary. 

The left was in cahoots with each other to over throw the Trump administration. That's the facts.

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You are so angry right now.

Lol, no, not really. No matter who wins I'm pretty much set. I'm retired and living a good life. Thanks for your concern though.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

She even conceded, then reneged and started filing suits if I recall.

But I disdain both political parties their respective hypocrisy, dishonesty and corruption so I might not be the answerer you are looking for. 

Yep, you are correct. We seem to have much in common when it comes to politics. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Not really, once HRC screwed Bernie out of the nomination, he was paid off by the DNC with a multi million dollar house, to keep his mouth shut and endorse Hillary. 

The left was in cahoots with each other to over throw the Trump administration. That's the facts.

The facts you get from your biased media?  Please provide  link to the accusations you just made--the DNC paid him off with a multi-million $ house.  Hell, if you can find a link to any house he owns that is worth more than a million, I'll even take that.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I think we do too. You seem like a reasonable person. I think both parties are prone to dishonesty. I don't consider myself a member of either party. 

I just find it extremely hypocritical and hilarious the way the Democrats have been acting lately.  

The Democrats do not have a moral ground to stand on based on the past four years. It was a terrible and embarrassing temper tantrum they threw just because they didn't like the results. It was so petty. 

Oh well, no matter what happens, I really hope the American people can find trust in this government. Good luck with that! Lol

She called him the next day, well after the race had been called. Plus she threw a tremendous tantrum when she realized she lost. Not exactly classy in my book.

Yes, the next day. Trump, we are still waiting for the cry baby. Instead he’s trying to cheat and steal the election. Hillary was an$ is May more classy 

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

They hated him, but they also acknowledged his win. Hillary conceded even though her margin was much closer than Trump's.

Obama had him to the White House 2 days after Election Day.

He started getting his briefings right away. 

So yes, the left melted down and it continued to today. But they also respected the election result. 

As it happens, only one candidate said the 2016 election was fraudulent: Donald J. Trump, who said that he won the popular vote and that 3-5 million of Hillary's votes were fraudulent. So confident was he, he formed a commission. That found, wait for it, no fraudulent votes. Wah, wah, waaaaah. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

why are you asking other people for facts when supply a statement with no facts to back it up but your feelz?

47 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, no, not really. No matter who wins I'm pretty much set. I'm retired and living a good life. Thanks for your concern though.

Yep, you are correct. We seem to have much in common when it comes to politics. 

Gee he skipped the ACTUAL thread he was talking about... Quoted everyone else around the linked thread... But ignored the PROOF.

For a guy fighting so hard in a PPP Sub-forum that statement doesn't seem true.

Edited by TBBills

Well you have to consider how the conservative media reacted pushing for concession in a far closer election than the quixotic effort we see from Trump and his followers to disqualify the margin Trump lost by this time around - the meltdown ironic phrasing is hilarious.