Were Democrats sore losers after the 2016 election?

Westside

Just now, westside2 said:

Anyone who agrees with that piece of crap bullshitbuchanen seriously needs to consider who they are agreeing with, Even though we disagree on politics, I don't believe you share the same hateful rhetoric he believes in. 

I talked about one thing with the guy... That is like saying if he likes steak and you like steak than you are both nazis.

45 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Hillary conceded the day after the election.  Obama invited Trump & Biden invited Pence to their offices & released all transition funds & data to Trump.  

The Republicans were the ones acting immature, refusing to ever tell Trump when he was wrong because they knew he wasn't mentally stable enough to handle it.  The fact that he is now living in an alternate reality from the rest of the world, continuously saying he won an election he clearly lost and the Republicans continue to give the baby his bottle shows who the real losers are.  

Fixed

Don't let sotier find out your changing peoples posts. He's liable to throw another temper tantrum.

32 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Anyone who agrees with that piece of crap bullshitbuchanen seriously needs to consider who they are agreeing with, Even though we disagree on politics, I don't believe you share the same hateful rhetoric he believes in. 

what on earth are you on about now, son?