2020 PFF Bills Grades (or Why We All of a Sudden Seem to Agree with PFF)

PFF just happens to agree with me this time.  I don't need PFF.  I have eyes of my own I'm not a mainstream stay watcher.  PFF actually tends to be better a these types of stats though because they can't be lazy and just look at the league leaders page on NFL.com.  they actually have to watch each play.

40 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I said at the time of the signing, Klein is a fringe NFL starter, he’s a guy. 

But the Bills must have thought he was the answer after Lorenzo left, because they didn’t draft a Linebacker in 2020, and in 2019 they drafted Vosean Joseph in the 5th, who didn’t pan out.

He was probably the best option available at the time.  They tried to aquire others but we're unsuccessful.

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i'd honestly be ok with moving on from him immediately. i dont need to see him healthy. just need to not see him.

We've seen that he can still be a playmaker, but we've also seen that his days as an acceptable cover corner are over. Usually guys like him get moved to part-time safety duty, but with no better options right now he's still being asked to do more than he's capable of doing at almost 33 years old.

16 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Don’t read them.  From what I gather the guys they hire have no more experience grading players than I do.

Don’t sell your self short I don’t always agree with you but I take the time to read what you got to say that’s more then I can say for them 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, Mango said:

I think we agree here. An Edmunds extension will probably be something closer to what he and his agent thinks they can improve to because of measurables, not based on what he has already done. It will be interesting to get an idea of where everybody values his play as that time inches closer. 

I really hope they don't make the mistake of extending him. It shouldn't take 3 years to figure out how to play LB. QB's may take that long, but not LB's.

2 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I really hope they don't make the mistake of extending him. It shouldn't take 3 years to figure out how to play LB. QB's may take that long, but not LB's.

I mean if they're not sure about him they've got another year and a 5th year option if they want.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I mean, the should extend everybody. But I think pre-season there was some whispers that he might be valued in the $15M range. I think some quick rounded math in my head is $9M-ish. I’d be OK with giving Edmunds $9M for one year to see if he’s worth an extension. 

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Please speak for yourself with that "we".  I pay as little attention to PFF as I can therefore I can not said to either agree, or disagree

Yes they have valuable situational tendency and statistics, but those aren't the ones they wave out in public

a·gree

verb

1. 1.
    have the same opinion about something; concur.

I haven't seen anyone here argue that Edmunds or our guards or DTs or Klein have performed acceptably. Nor have I seen anyone argue that Beasley and Allen haven't been really good.

It seems we all agree.
Edited by The Frankish Reich