Patriot Week - Would losing this week be the most disappointing since McDermott took over?

This is a must win for McD.  NE is lacking star talent at skill positions.  WR and DB they are short.  Brady and Gronk are gone.  Belichick, the evil genius, is still there.  Lose today and this will hurt the team.  Psychological damage will linger and the team could limp to a 8-8 finish.  Time to finally defeat NE. 

Losing this game would be a massive failure in my opinion.  The Pats are bad AND banged up, also, our schedule is kinda brutal this year so we need to beat the bad teams 100%.  A loss today will severely damage my confidence in McDermott and Co.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

McD is in a no win situation.  A loss to BB and a Patriot team devoid of talent will fall squarely on McD. A win is expected and will do little to squash the criticism that McD can't win the games against good/great teams.

It is not a no win situation.  Losing is not an option today.  The Bills are the better team and it is an expected win.  If it was any team as banged up and a 2-4 record, the game would be an afterthought nationally.  It is just that it is the Pats that there is any notoriety.

Maybe it is because of how many here are so enamoured with McD, that I have made a big deal about it.

The Bills should win easily and you are right that if the Bills win, I wiull say "Of course they shjould have won and no big deal".  

However a loss or a struggle & again it will show McD's weaknesses.    

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

Have stupid weather, get stupid results. If the Bills lose this one, I was never a fan of a dome, but will be if they lose. 

We (the fans) got our amazing snow game against the Colts. I dont think another game will ever be like that.

Both teams play in the same weather.  No excuses 

8 minutes ago, TH3 said:

This is the most disappointing win since McDermott took over!

After the first 4 weeks there was a real buzz.

Now the team has revertyed to the 2017-19 Bills where they are okay and you keep expecting more.

Allen seems to have all the tools and looked like a franchise QB, and again he appears to have been neutered.

They played passive and as if they were playing an elite team as a big underdog.

Very unimpressive & yes I blame McD.