Sunday Night Football: Rams at 49ers 8:20 ET

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Rams are so unimpressive. 

I hope they are only this way because the loss to the Bills crushed their spirits.  I'd still like to think the Bills beat a quality opponent when they beat them earlier this year.

Both the Giants and 49ers who don't have good defenses this season have played well vs the Rams yet our defense gave up a 28-3 lead. 

I'm starting to think our defense is far worse than some of us think....might be bottom 3 in the league. That desperately needs to get fixed. 

Edited by Penfield45

And for what it’s worth, although logically you go for two points first when down by 9, statistically it is shown not to matter.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

They should of gone for two how is this a real debate.

Logically it is not a debate. You are right. But when 538 ran the Numbers, it didn’t make a difference. Basically if you miss the two point conversion it doesn’t really matter when you miss it. You lose.

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Both the Giants and 49ers who don't have good defenses this season have played well vs the Rams yet our defense gave up a 28-3 lead. 

I'm starting to think our defense is far worse than some of us think....might be bottom 3 in the league. That desperately needs to get fixed. 

Actually the Giants and 49ers both have decent defenses.

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

And for what it’s worth, although logically you go for two points first when down by 9, statistically it is shown not to matter.

Logically it is not a debate. You are right. But when 538 ran the Numbers, it didn’t make a difference. Basically if you miss the two point conversion it doesn’t really matter when you miss it. You lose.

Which makes sense I mean having to score two more times instead of 1 is always going to be much lower odds it just makes sense to know with as much time as possible.