Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Anyone else find that CBS The Unicorn commercial with the dog licking the dude’s face absolutely disgusting? Look, I love dogs. I have 3, but that wet lapping sound turns my stomach. 

I literally mute the TV if I can get to the remote in time

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

But hes got the perfect OC for his skillset.

That he does.

Until they run into a playoff team that can stop it and score points.  Then it's over for them because Lamar is not a passing QB.

Edited by Scott7975

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

That's rich coming from one of the worst posters in the history of this board. 🤣

Your take is awful. Wentz isn't overrated. He's been getting crushed and his entire offense is hurt.

Travis Fulgham sounds like a Madden computer generated player.

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Because I have seen Houston try and play defense. They only stopped Tennessee by turning the ball over all day. If Tenn didn't turn it over, they scored. Houston's defense is trash. Their Quarterback is not. The only thing I will criticise then for is I didn't like the 2 pointer they called. I think something that attacked the edge was needed. 

EDIT: you saw Watson's reaction when they lost the coin toss. He knows. The defense is utters trash. He knew as soon as the coin toss happened that they had lost.

I wonder how many 2 point tries were successful today ?

Just now, FireChans said:

Your take is awful. Wentz isn't overrated. He's been getting crushed and his entire offense is hurt.

He can't even stay on the field. And my take on you is not awful.

Just now, FireChans said:

Dude. You're all right with me but this take is horrible. Wentz is incredibly overrated.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1