My 2 biggest disappointments this year are Edmunds & Oliver

LB48

Oliver simply can't create any problems for our opponents.  He's a great athlete but a bust as a pass rusher.  And, we so need an elite pass rusher.

Edmunds has regressed terribly.  Watch how many plays he's just running around and accomplishing nothing.  He isn't strong enough to make the big tackles and certainly isn't a stud MLB that a Championship team needs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Edmunds has looked absolutely horrible all season and it's clear as day.  I don't think that's the case with Oliver as he has his moments where he can make plays but at the same time he was supposed to be a monster and a gamebreaker but he has really been just average up to this point.  I've been saying for awhile this defense lacks elite talent.  You aren't going to have a top defense in the NFL that can carry you to a championship without at least having one or two elite level players.  

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

We truly miss Star on that DL. I know Oliver misses him taking up two blockers. Edmunds? Sheesh, I got nothing. 

Maybe Edmund's shoulder injury has affected his speed....he looks rather slow ??  I think they miss Jordan Phillips more than Star actually.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, H2o said:

We truly miss Star on that DL. I know Oliver misses him taking up two blockers. Edmunds? Sheesh, I got nothing. 

I think Edmunds was a talented kid but didn't grow up into the NFL game.

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

Edmunds has looked absolutely horrible all season and it's clear as day.  I don't think that's the case with Oliver as he has his moments where he can make plays but at the same time he was supposed to be a monster and a gamebreaker but he has really been just average up to this point.  I've been saying for awhile this defense lacks elite talent.  You aren't going to have a top defense in the NFL that can carry you to a championship without at least having one or two elite level players.  

Very, very true!

Just now, LB48 said:

I think Edmunds was a talented kid but didn't grow up into the NFL game.

I mean he's only 21. Maybe the switch to OLB is needed at this point. He is just too undisciplined to play in the middle. Playing outside would hide some of his flaws.

• Like (+1) 1