Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

That was such a ticky-tack call: how does that impact anything? But it’s ok to remove a TD because of it? How about a five yard penalty on the kickoff or PAT?

It's 6 points possibly 7-8 vs possibly no points. 

Ticky-tack for sure though on a fg attempt. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Protect him from what? The ferocious fish defense?

To be fair to Jimmy (I am not a fan) he did not look fully healthy. He wasn't planting and driving through on that ankle. I think it just tells you where they are with Mullins and Bethard that they rushed him back.

Just now, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

With their incredible talent on offense, Cleveland should literally score 40+ points every game (like last week) and set multiple records. Mayfield looks better this year but he's definitely their weak link right? 

The AFC North is going to be interesting to watch this year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

With their incredible talent on offense, Cleveland should literally score 40+ points every game (like last week) and set multiple records. Mayfield looks better this year but he's definitely their weak link right? 

Pretty much and when he plays within himself and doesn't try and do too much they're a good team. But he is the limiting factor for them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

To be fair to Jimmy (I am not a fan) he did not look fully healthy. He wasn't planting and driving through on that ankle. I think it just tells you where they are with Mullins and Bethard that they rushed him back.

Beathard is getting beat hard.

• Like (+1) 1