Tre'Davious White will not speak with the media today

Just now, Gregthekeg said:

He is probably upset that he is risking his health and his families health and was thinking about sitting out the year, and there are idiots around the league not following protocol and putting him and his family at risk.  

There are thousands of family men in the league not just Tre

And they all suck it up and do what they have to do. I think it's something not covid related

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

There are thousands of family men in the league not just Tre

And they all suck it up and do what they have to do. I think it's something not covid related

Tre was very clear that this was a tough decision for him. Could it be something else definitely, but this will be the 2nd week in a row we have to play a team that's half-assing their way through the Covid protocols.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Tre was very clear that this was a tough decision for him. Could it be something else definitely, but this will be the 2nd week in a row we have to play a team that's half-assing their way through the Covid protocols.

Tres wife and family was also teasing for a week on social media beforehand, teasing what their decision would be.. if he wasn't going to play it'd be really easy just to say I'm not playing.

But he went on Twitter and basically said I'm making my decision in few days let's see what it is.. and him and his wife tweeted about it for a few days... Tre likes attention

He was always going to play imo , he likes attention there's nothing wrong with that. And he's always going to want attention

Every single father in the NFL had to make that decision, and 99% of them chose to play

I would expect an All-Pro who says he wants to go to the Hall of Fame to play

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Tres wife and family was also trolling for a week on social media beforehand, teasing what their decision would be

He was always going to play, he likes attention there's nothing wrong with that. And he's always going to want attention

Every single father in the NFL had to make that decision, and 99% of them chose to play

I would expect an All-Pro who says he wants to go to the Hall of Fame to play

Kind of a harsh judgement there.  I mean if you knew him yeah but I am guessing you don't.  If I were him I would be very torn and it certainly seems like he was/is.

I am hoping he is OK.

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Tres wife and family was also trolling for a week on social media beforehand, teasing what their decision would be

He was always going to play, he likes attention there's nothing wrong with that. And he's always going to want attention

This has to be one of the most...... presumptuous and judging type post I have read in a while.

You honestly have no idea what he is really like other than his silliness and through interviews.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, CaliBills said:

This has to be one of the most...... presumptuous and judging type post I have read in a while.
You honestly have no idea what he is really like other than his silliness and through interviews.

I have the impression Tre' is a very intelligent man and very driven to ensure the success of his family.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CaliBills said:

I mean , I'm not judging him at all

The fact is if he didn't want to play he could have just said I'm not playing. It's that simple

but him and his wife went on Twitter and said I'm announcing my decision in 48 hours and kept bills Mafia in a frenzy for those 2 days.

Tre is a carefree person and he is silly, and this goes right up his alley with something he would do

I don't get where you think I'm judging him I'm giving my opinion of what happened. I think he was trolling Bills fans a bit, because he's a silly guy

4 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Kind of a harsh judgement there.  I mean if you knew him yeah but I am guessing you don't.  If I were him I would be very torn and it certainly seems like he was/is.

I am hoping he is OK.

I don't get we're saying somebody likes attention is judging them. Tre whole career antics from LSU to the bills says he likes to have attention on him

I love attention

Most people love attention

It's not judging or negative trait at all