The Trump Health Hoax

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Based on what? His COVID diagnosis? His comorbidities?  The sham video he put out?  The dexamethasone? Do tell. 

How come Trump isn’t being treated with hydroxychloroquine? 

Because there is ostensibly better stuff now.  Back when he first mentioned it, there was NADA.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

How convenient.

I was kind of hoping he'd jet off to see the faith healer he praised and brought to national attention.
Hydroxychloroquine: Why a video promoted by Trump was pulled on social  media - BBC News

Yes, having better medications to treat a disease is convenient.  

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because there is ostensibly better stuff now.  Back when he first mentioned it, there was NADA.

Interesting.  Better stuff like, say, an experimental treatment?  Or, say, better stuff, like the steroid used to treat moderate to severe cases of COVID? 

Trump’s incredibly stupid statement, today, will directly lead to thousands of dead Americans who believe him, which in turn will lead to thousands of more deaths among those of us who know how dangerous and stupid he is.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Why do people feel compelled to create false narratives they push as facts.

The truth is you do not know even a bit of what is occurring but call into question the ethics and skills of the medical team.  

Do you have any facts or evidence?

...whoa!.....what the hell are THOSE and since when are they a prerequisite??......

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Trump’s incredibly stupid statement, today, will directly lead to thousands of dead Americans who believe him, which in turn will lead to thousands of more deaths among those if us who know how dangerous and stupid he is.

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  Too much truth for you.  He’s lying to the public about the nature of his condition.  The evidence is circumstantial, but it’s there and it is stark. 

...a 3rd chair attorney AND Dr Ruth ALL rolled into one?......PPP is forever fortunate.......

• Like (+1) 1

"Don't be afraid of Covid"...208,000 plus families and friends...disagree..."l feel better than in 20 years,"

I now know he is more dangerous to the United States than Putin, China, Bin Laden buddies, and the rioters.

OMG....I fear for my many friends across the US.

Where is the Republican Leadership...if one person in his inner circle dies from this it must be because they are not tough and unworthy of being an American citizen.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Interesting.  Better stuff like, say, an experimental treatment?  Or, say, better stuff, like the steroid used to treat moderate to severe cases of COVID? 

Yes, the experimental treatment.

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, the experimental treatment.

Interesting.  This is some twisted medical advice this guy gets.  Compassionate use treatment for a guy who is healthy as a horse.  Then, apparently, that experimental treatment — with respect to which no study has been finished — is deemed better than the HCQ magic bullet.  I guess that leaves us but two options: the experimental treatment is superior to HCQ because HCQ is of minimal worth in COVID cases and anything, even Lysol, is of better value.  Or the experimental stuff is a wing and a prayer and nobody knows right now if it is superior to HCQ, bleach, or whatever else the leader of the free world may want pumped into his system.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Do you have any facts or evidence?

Hang on.   Let me check to see who the original poster is.

That'll be a big negatory.  

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

"Don't be afraid of Covid"...208,000 plus families and friends...disagree..."l feel better than in 20 years,"

How many people die every year in car accidents?  Are you afraid to drive?  Do you stay at home?  Avoid the freeway?  I know three people (at least) personally that have died in car accidents.  That's exactly 3 more people than I know who actually contracted the virus let alone died from it.  Yes...don't be afraid of the virus.  

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hang on.   Let me check to see who the original poster is.

That'll be a big negatory.  

How many people die every year in car accidents?  Are you afraid to drive?  Do you stay at home?  Avoid the freeway?  I know three people (at least) personally that have died in car accidents.  That's exactly 3 more people than I know who actually contracted the virus let alone died from it.  Yes...don't be afraid of the virus.  

You are a piece of work...

So I suppose the anti abortion group you belong to is basically saying...eliminate abortions, that will replace the deaths from Covid.

What you fail to see is the damage to the economy that failing to control this pandemic is causing...a simple mask, tracing quarantine program would boast the economy. 

Hope you stay safe and you family is safe...unfortunately many other Bills fans have suffered.

So Chef...don't choke on a chicken bone because nobody does Heimlich anymore, but only a few die and no one I know...

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Interesting.  This is some twisted medical advice this guy gets.  Compassionate use treatment for a guy who is healthy as a horse.  Then, apparently, that experimental treatment — with respect to which no study has been finished — is deemed better than the HCQ magic bullet.  I guess that leaves us but two options: the experimental treatment is superior to HCQ because HCQ is of minimal worth in COVID cases and anything, even Lysol, is of better value.  Or the experimental stuff is a wing and a prayer and nobody knows right now if it is superior to HCQ, bleach, or whatever else the leader of the free world may want pumped into his system.  

Once again, no one ever claimed HCQ was a "magic bullet."  At the time it was all we had.  You libs got your panties in a twist and started claiming all this bull#### about the medication because you wanted people to die so as to make Trump look bad, and for that I say you're scum.  The only reason I bother responding to cretins like you and your ilk is for those who aren't like you.  Now there are better alternatives.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Once again, no one ever claimed HCQ was a "magic bullet."  At the time it was all we had.  You libs got your panties in a twist and started claiming all this bull#### about the medication because you wanted people to die so as to make Trump look bad, and for that I say you're scum.  The only reason I bother responding to cretins like you and your ilk is for those who aren't like you.  Now there are better alternatives.

Hoax.  It was untested.  Trump made it up and you bought it hook, line, and sinker.  Just like the fish tank cleaner people.