The Trump Health Hoax

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

If you've lost your job and can't find another one because of the economic dislocations caused by the coronavirus, then Covid-19 dictates your life.

If you've lost your business because of the economic dislocations caused by the coronavirus, then Covid-19 dictates your life.

If you are a hundred thousand dollars or more in debt because your health insurance didn't cover all the expenses from saving your life, your spouse's life, or your kid's life because of Covid-19 infection, then Covid-19 dictates your life.

You and Covid Donnie can wax poetic about not allowing the coronavirus to dictate your lives, but millions of Americans don't have the luxury of being economically immune from the consequences of the pandemic.

Good lord.  If any of those things happen to you the virus dictates your life. Up until that point (and most of us will never get to that point) you should not let it dictate how you go about your life.  Get it?  

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/10/06/trump-kills-stimulus-talks/

All he does it lie... Good thing all of his lying is documented. What a horrible person he is to actually try and force people to vote for him by taking away any chance at this economy recovering. The stock markets just tanked after the news.

Funny he wanted the stimulus passed when he thought it would get him votes, now he doesn't b.c I guess his strategy team told him that stopping stimulus until after elections would force more people to vote for him. This is a man who does not care about the country or its people yet some of you blindly flow him b.c he is a republican...

If he was pulling this same ***** but under a democratic party these same idiots would be attacking him instead they are just farting in the bathtubs laughing their asses off as the president uses them.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Please let me know when anyone in his circle passes from Covid.

You are confusing fear and caution.

I am not afraid of covid, I am cautious so I wash my hands alot.

Why do you believe Trump and his peeps refuse to show caution?

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We were having a great conversation regarding the fear of a pandemic.  Short term and long term affects. You said Coronavirus is a short term fear.  How do you know this?  We are seven months in and there is little sign of the fearmongering abating.  Then you went and interjected Trump into this.  Why??  Oh wait.  I remember.  You can't go two posts without brining up Trump.   SMH.  

You can't review a film and leave out the lead character.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reminder:

So, why hasn't Trump come up with a policy to protect the vulnerable?  Why does he have them at his rallies?

Where are the stats for all the people who have permanent damage to their lungs, circulatory system and other parts of the body? 

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

So, why hasn't Trump come up with a policy to protect the vulnerable?  Why does he have them at his rallies?

Trump doesn't give a *****, he doesn't even care about his own supporters but they don't care b.c all stupid supporters care about is that he's a republican. So sad to see them cling to something that really doesn't mean anything when the guy you follow is shitting in his own.

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The media narrative is out............The US Government has not even attempted to address the Wuhan Flu.........

Look at you right back to posting fake *****.

Just now, TBBills said:

Trump doesn't give a *****, he doesn't even care about his own supporters but they don't care b.c all stupid supporters care about is that he's a republican. So sad to see them cling to something that really doesn't mean anything when the guy you follow is shitting in his own.

They don't support him because he's a Republican. They support him because he's a racist and because he is the Great White Fascist Hope.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Look at you right back to posting fake *****.

Let's see..........

Brian:                                                                                                                                                            Senator Debbie

Ejq52zZWoAQTKX9?format=png&name=small                    Ejq52zYXkAI1FiK?format=png&name=small

AOC                                                                                                                                                               Senator Chris

Ejq52zaXYAARq-S?format=png&name=small                      Ejq52zYWkAMPjQH?format=png&name=900x900

Hmm,  seems real enough.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You can't review a film and leave out the lead character.

You can't.  I can.  There is an important word in this pandemic. Worldwide.  In case you hadn't notice the virus has killed 800,000 people that do not live in this country.  But you go on with your Trump Trump Trump vitriol.  

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

They don't support him because he's a Republican. They support him because he's a racist and because he is the Great White Fascist Hope.

God you're an ass aren't you.  I really hope you don't believe what you just wrote.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You can't.  I can.  There is an important word in this pandemic. Worldwide.  In case you hadn't notice the virus has killed 800,000 people that do not live in this country.  But you go on with your Trump Trump Trump vitriol.  

God you're an ass aren't you.  I really hope you don't believe what you just wrote.  

Seems to be true the way you all act here.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

In case you hadn't noticed, America has been disproportianately affected by the virus.

I absolutely believe what I wrote, which brings us back to a previous interaction.

You have stated on this site that if Trump loses and doesn't accept the loss, you will turn against him. Curious to see if you're a person of integrity.

On 10/5/2020 at 10:12 AM, SectionC3 said:

Seems like the President is struggling with COVID-19.  Let’s review the salient information:

1.  Friday sees him sent to Walter Reed as a “precautionary measure.”  BS.  He has outstanding medical care available to him at his residence.  There’s no need to go to a hospital “on spec” unless the situation is more dangerous than the public has been told. 

2.  On Friday, a President obsessively concerned with image and television ratings shoots a hamfisted video saying he “thinks” things will turn out well.  Bad lighting, no mic, odd setting (probably the WH residence; not the Oval Office).  Apparently he does not have the time or strength to do such a thing as put on a “lav” mic or take a better shot. 

3.  He is taken to Walter Reed by helicopter.  Seems strange, given that it’s a short ride and he took the car for his prior WH health event.  

4.  Then the helicopter sits there for about half an hour before Trump can take the short walk to get in.  Obviously this is a dog and pony show; he wants to convey strength by walking to the chopper.  But doesn’t interact with the media on the way out (uncharacteristic for him, to be sure).  Strange. 

5.  Strangely silent on Twitter and Fox & Friends that day.  Would be easy for him to call his pals at Fox and explain that he’s doing fine, has a mild case, the virus is a hoax, he gnawed on hyroxycholorquine and is feeling better, etc.  But doesn’t do it. 

6.  Then it turns out that he actually received supplemental oxygen on Friday as well as a “compassionate use” treatment.  Odd that POTUS receives an unproven treatment that theoretically could do more harm than good.  Does not sound like a mild case of COVID. 

7.  Goes to Walter Reed, then stays basically silent on Saturday, save for a couple of “dog and pony” images that the Internet quickly recognizes as staged (signing a blank piece of paper - a metaphor for his presidency, if ever there was one; metadata shows images taken about 10 minutes apart in time in different rooms).  

8.  But here’s the big tell.  The video from Saturday was about 10 seconds long, and it had to be edited (likely to eliminate a cough).  How hard is it to reshoot a 10-second video?  Not hard at all.  The simple solution if the subject coughs during the take is to re-shoot.  But they didn’t re-shoot.  Was it because they couldn’t?  Speculation, but with an image-conscious president it seems likely that they would have done another take to get it “right” if he was capable of getting through 10 seconds without coughing. 

9.  Saturday tells us that POTUS also gets dexamethasone.  Skips right past the hydroxychloroquine and Lysol and brings in the big guns reserved for moderate to severe cases of COVID.  Not good.  Fits with the bad blood oxygen information and news that he was on supplemental oxygen.  

10.  Feeling better this morning.  Tweet storm.  Usual nonsense.  But this is after stupid parade on Sunday (another dog and pony show) that needlessly put Secret Service at risk so he could convey an image of health.  Why not call Fox & Friends?  Is it because he can’t do it without hacking up a lung?  That’s the speculation here. 

Something definitely is up with this guy.  He may well go back to the WH today or tomorrow.  But that doesn’t mean he’s out of the woods.  And it doesn’t mean that he hasn’t had serious COVID complications that he has concealed both from the public and those with the power to catalyze use of the 25th amendment.  How a guy on dexamethasone and struggling with COVID can keep the nuke codes is beyond me.  But these are the times in which we live. 

Discuss. 

Ummm......yeah, discuss?

TDS is scary.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Where are the stats for all the people who have permanent damage to their lungs, circulatory system and other parts of the body? 

...Cuomo said he'd take care of it.............