The Trump Health Hoax

44 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Seems to be true the way you all act here.

Please explain what you mean.  It what way do we "all" act that prompted you to come to that conclusion?   Please find some quotes of mine or anyone else's that says "I'm a racists!!"  

54 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I absolutely believe what I wrote

And you can explain this too.  What has prompted you to believe all those that have backed Trump are racists?

56 minutes ago, Kemp said:

which brings us back to a previous interaction.

What does the above statement have to do with this......?

56 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You have stated on this site that if Trump loses and doesn't accept the loss, you will turn against him. Curious to see if you're a person of integrity.

That wasn't the original interaction.  Nice try. 

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Why do you believe Trump and his peeps refuse to show caution?

If Covid Donnie showed caution it would be an admission that he was wrong about Covid-19, and he couldn't possibly do that.  Like the Pope, Covid Donnie thinks he's infallible.

Back in 2016 Covid Donnie claimed that he could shoot someone and his faithful followers would still vote for him (Trump's Boast ).   Now he's betting that they'll risk their lives to show their loyalty.

Edited by SoTier

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You can't.  I can.  There is an important word in this pandemic. Worldwide.  In case you hadn't notice the virus has killed 800,000 people that do not live in this country.  But you go on with your Trump Trump Trump vitriol.  

Ever hear of "the bully pulpit"???   Look it up.

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Please explain what you mean.  It what way do we "all" act that prompted you to come to that conclusion?   Please find some quotes of mine or anyone else's that says "I'm a racists!!"  

And you can explain this too.  What has prompted you to believe all those that have backed Trump are racists?

What does the above statement have to do with this......?

That wasn't the original interaction.  Nice try. 

Not all are racists. He just dominates among the racists.

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

In case you hadn't noticed, America has been disproportianately affected by the virus.

Because Democrats refused to believe it was a danger, and told New Yorkers to go ahead and go out to dinner, Nancy Pelosi encouraged people to visit Chinatown, and Binden called POTUS a racist for stopping flights from China.

2 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Because Democrats refused to believe it was a danger, and told New Yorkers to go ahead and go out to dinner, Nancy Pelosi encouraged people to visit Chinatown, and Binden called POTUS a racist for stopping flights from China.

All of those combined don’t even come close the leader of the nation standing up in front of the entire nation and saying “nothing to see here.” Nice try! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

If you believe that it was the Democrats that refused to believe it was a danger while watching Republicans drop like flies, you're as nutty as your cult leader.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

All of those combined don’t even come close the leader of the nation standing up in front of the entire nation and saying “nothing to see here.” Nice try! 

He never said that.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you believe that it was the Democrats that refused to believe it was a danger while watching Republicans drop like flies, you're as nutty as your cult leader.

Cuomo sent sick people to nursing homes instead of to the hospital ship. He alone is responsible for almost 11,000 dead nanas and poppas.

He never said that.

Cuomo sent sick people to nursing homes instead of to the hospital ship. He alone is responsible for almost 11,000 dead nanas and poppas.

Good point.  What he actually said was worse. "15 cases soon to be zero!"  "Will magically disappear!"  HCQ (which he didn't even take, BTW) will solve all of our problems!  So will medicinal Lysol!  And medicinal bleach!

Do your own homework Sue

So you will not honor the Rule #2 request I take it.

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

He never said that.

Cuomo made a fatal mistake. Oddly, Trump and the Republicans didn't say a word about it until it blew up. 

Why do you think that is?

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Do your own homework Sue

I always get a kick when someone goes with the homosexual stuff because we all know that those folks may have deep fears about their own leanings.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So you will not honor the Rule #2 request I take it.

I did, I provided a link to the Whitehouse plan that he said didn't exist.

You never do!

Still waiting for your link to prove Trump knew in November

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I always get a kick when someone goes with the homosexual stuff because we all know that those folks may have deep fears about their own leanings.

Why would you think that it's homosexual?

It's an inside joke to TBD from an old poster that asked for homework help

6 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I did, I provided a link to the Whitehouse plan that he said didn't exist.

You never do!

Still waiting for your link to prove Trump knew in November

Why would you think that it's homosexual?

It's an inside joke to TBD from an old poster that asked for homework help

An inside joke is told to people inside. That's what makes it an inside joke.