Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Yup it will not shock me when the league still pushes for this game to go ahead even though it is a terrible, terrible idea.

Any chance we will be seeing players sue the league for some type of negligence when they contract COVID and have lingering effects from the disease or worse?

And the Bills continue being punished for this by being strung along, while the team that willfully broke the rules hasn’t been punished. 

But I guess I should 🤫 in case Kevin Byard reads this and decides to toss another log on his motivation fire. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I just moved Singletary and diggs to my bench. To show you how terrible and otherwise decimated my team is, I replaced them with Dobbins and some WR I have never heard of.

Dobbins vs the Bengals D is a decent play 

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

They went in a Friday afternoon. I think they got their “two days of practice” in. 

League will try and play. 

They opened on Saturday and had one walk through. If they can get back in tomorrow they might be able to play Tuesday since they don’t travel 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Any chance we will be seeing players sue the league for some type of negligence when they contract COVID and have lingering effects from the disease or worse?

No, because they signed the CBA to play through a pandemic 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

They did.  That's one day of practice.  According to previous rules you need two days of negatives to reopen a facility.  So when does that second day of practice happen?

Sorry. Typo. I meant to write Friday. I swear I thought I read they were going to try and get in Friday afternoon. Can’t dig it up. I’m probably just an idiot. Ha

I was fine with moving our game to Tuesday and bumping the KC game to the weekend.  That's not great, but I strongly preferred that option to some stupid week 18 plan, and I'd rather get our wins by beating these nimrods on the field than by forfeit.  

I will lose my ***** if this game gets re-rescheduled.  Either play it or cancel it.  The Bills shouldn't be punished any more for Tennessee's incompetence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

They did.  That's one day of practice.  According to previous rules you need two days of negatives to reopen a facility.  So when does that second day of practice happen?

They can't.  A coach tested positive yesterday.  They'll need for no one to test positive today and tomorrow, but we won't know about tomorrow until Tuesday, which is game day.  There's no way they can reasonably play this game and the Bills need to tell them they're not playing.

• Like (+1) 2

I do think the league should institute double testing.  The test they're using gives results the next day and is allegedly very accurate.  There is a very inexpensive test available that is fairly accurate and gives results in a few minutes.  If they use both on every player and staff person every day, they will catch most cases immediately, before they have a chance to infect others.  Then if there are any others, they will at least catch them the next day.

• Like (+1) 1