Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, scribo said:

One part of this whole secret, prohibited practice that's not being discussed loud enough: QB Ryan Tannehill organized it! The headmaster of the school at which they practiced has sadi exactly that on the record. If they can play the game, Tannehill, at the very least, should not be allowed to suit up. If Vrabel was a standup guy, he'd announce that now. As for the question highlighted in the tweet below, Vrabel is on film in an Oct. 1 press conference saying he told the entire team to stay apart two days earlier. Clear cut.

Anyone who violated the rules should be suspended for our game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, scribo said:

Correct. If a positive test comes up today, the decision is made for them.

Not necessarily, one of the media tweets above said the NFL would consider making them play without having facilities access Saturday meaning that timeline, if there was a positive today, would be Friday and Saturday no positives and game on Sunday. Are the Bills going to be held hostage on this up until Sunday?

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And we're out.  On to KC ....  It better not be from folks who went out practicing..  Or this could go on for days...

Edited by wjag
biwt

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The answer to that question is October 1st

How concrete is that? I was under the impression that they were given a “don’t gather” order when the facilities shut down, and then the league included language in the 10/1 memo so that it would be consistent- if facilities are closed, teams aren’t to meet.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The answer to that question is October 1st

I disagree with Oct. 1. Right in the beginning of Vrabel's Oct. 1 press conference, he says he just "reminded" the team to "not gather." Words matter. He said "reminded" not "informed," the word he did use on other aspects of what he had told the team that day. They were already informed of that team direction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owtZl5eso2Q

• Like (+1) 1

Make the forfeit the Steelers and Bills games and switch the schedule back to what it was originally. Some may say its unfair for the rest of the AFC but clearly a statement needs to be made. NFL needs to lay down the hammer. Absolute recklessness

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm so confused, I thought per CBA they needed 2 practices before a game?  Can the players waive that?

Is the original info wrong?

I think there must be flexibility this year. obviously, the Bills went through this during the snowstorm with all remote practices as well a few years ago. Game not cancelled or postponed more than 1 day. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Not necessarily, one of the media tweets above said the NFL would consider making them play without having facilities access Saturday meaning that timeline, if there was a positive today, would be Friday and Saturday no positives and game on Sunday. Are the Bills going to be held hostage on this up until Sunday?

The CBL says the players need the opportunity to practice for two days before a game. Not sure if there is a way around that.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I freaking hate how stupid that whole titans organization is.

So Pats, Chiefs and Raiders all negative today.  Titans continue to test positive. 

The Titans have massively screwed up the protocols.  They need to be punished.

• Like (+1) 4