Do you like trump because he’s a Republican?

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like trump because he’s a Republican?

• I have always liked him
    • I like him because he’s a Republican
    • The man has always been a fool

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Answer the poll or STFU

It’s not a stupid question 

I want to gauge Blind Party Loyalty 

You want to ask a loaded question for your own personal agenda. You are so typical for a communist.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Millions of people voted for him precisely because he’s neither a republican or a democrat. He won being an outsider, and even after 4 years of being POTUS he’s still an outsider. 

It’s why he’ll win again too. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Answer the question or are you afraid of telling the truth?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Millions of people voted for him precisely because he’s neither a republican or a democrat. He won being an outsider, and even after 4 years of being POTUS he’s still an outsider. 

It’s why he’ll win again too. :beer: 

he will not win again 

sorry DR

Well unless he rigs the election 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

he will not win again 

sorry DR

He’s going to win bigger than last time. People forget what happened to Boris when he was sick. His numbers skyrocketed. So too will Trump’s. 

He’s already got the EC, he’s closing on the popular vote now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You can't handle the truth.

then answer the poll 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He’s going to win bigger than last time. People forget what happened to Boris when he was sick. His numbers skyrocketed. So too will Trump’s. 

He’s already got the EC, he’s closing on the popular vote now. 

no. Sorry 

He won’t get pity votes 

49 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

can't answer the poll because my reason is not one of the choices.

however... i like him because he is not one of them. you know... those who think they are not beholden to the plebs they lord and rule over, otherwise known as the political elite. you may say that he is just a different demon and you would most probably be correct. however, we know what we have isn't working. at this point, almost anything else is worth a try. don't let the main stream morons gaslight you, they are in on the game too.

I think it’s safe to say a vast majority of the conservatives here cringe at the thought of being called a Republican. So the answer is a resounding NO!

But I see whoever the moron is that created the poll didn’t make that as one of the choices.  So now do you all see how polls can be manipulated?  

Edited by Chef Jim

These party labels have become tired. Trump is an outsider who years ago would’ve been more of a democrat than a Republican. He feels more at home in a room full of steelworkers than at a summit with ‘dignitaries’. Unfortunately he stands alone. The Democratic Party abandoned the working class long ago and now simply panders to free loaders and woke millennials. The Republican Party also abandoned those workers, choosing instead to attend to the needs of the Board Room class. The result: Donald J Trump. 

13 hours ago, Foxx said:

can't answer the poll because my reason is not one of the choices.

however... i like him because he is not one of them. you know... those who think they are not beholden to the plebs they lord and rule over, otherwise known as the political elite. you may say that he is just a different demon and you would most probably be correct. however, we know what we have isn't working. at this point, almost anything else is worth a try. don't let the main stream morons gaslight you, they are in on the game too.

beholden?

like the Loyalty he demands to himself and not the American people?

Political elite - 
like Mitch? Like Lyndsey?

He didn’t drain the swamp, he filled it with criminals. 

How many of his associates (including the ones he “doesn’t really know”) have gone to prison?

Anyone who spoke out against him got the ax. 
Differing opinions should be discussed. 

What do they call that. 🤔 Autocracy? 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think it’s safe to say a vast majority of the conservatives here cringe at the thought of being called a Republican. So the answer is a resounding NO!

But I see whoever the moron is that created the poll didn’t make that as one of the choices.  So now do you all see how polls can be manipulated?  

so the Republican Party is split?  

14 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Answer the question or are you afraid of telling the truth?

he will not win again 

sorry DR

Damn Slim it’s funny as hell to watch people who have complained about DJT wondering about rigged elections as they wonder aloud about someone rigging the election. 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

just to reiterate, @SlimShady'sSpaceForce. did you catch anything of what H.R. McMaster said?

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1307857113771896832

If ANY president is out to damage the country isn’t it a persons patriotic duty to protect America?

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

beholden?

like the Loyalty he demands to himself and not the American people?

Political elite - 
like Mitch? Like Lyndsey?

He didn’t drain the swamp, he filled it with criminals. 

How many of his associates (including the ones he “doesn’t really know”) have gone to prison?

Anyone who spoke out against him got the ax. 
Differing opinions should be discussed. 

What do they call that. 🤔 Autocracy? 

as i said, you will call him a different demon.

what is not lost upon me is the various machinations they have to employ against someone who threatens their little power structure. i'm sure you have not been sleeping these past 5 years.

i don't disagree, there are corrupt ***** on both sides of the aisle.

it's time for something different...

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If ANY president is out to damage the country isn’t it a persons patriotic duty to protect America?

sedition and/or treason?

who decides what is okay? you say he is out to damage the country, so that makes what those insiders are doing okay? i disagree, should i be sidelined as well? slipperyslope your heading down there...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

so the Republican Party is split?  

I have no clue. Ask party members.  Here’s the difference. It appears that conservatives can think for themselves whereas liberals follow the company line.  And they LOVE to put people in boxes. 

14 hours ago, westside2 said:

Do you believe it's ok for politicians son accept money from communist countries?

Do you believe it's ok for politicians and his sons ro accept money from countries that support radical Islam?

The same country that killed an American?

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that "I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia" — but in fact he has boasted in the past that "I make a lot of money with them."

Trump has sold apartments and a yacht for millions of dollars to Saudis, and recent decreases in bookings in his New York and Chicago properties since he has been president have been offset, to some extent, by business from Saudi customers.

Trump's tweet denying a financial stake in Saudi Arabia comes amid a growing furor over suspicions that the country's rulers ordered the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have no clue. Ask party members.  Here’s the difference. It appears that conservatives can think for themselves whereas liberals follow the company line.  And they LOVE to put people in boxes. 

Like anyone speaking out against a Republican is a liberal?

All protestors are Antifa and arsonists?

yeah. Ok.