PSA. 

THE BILLS WILL NOT BE AIRED IN THE “mid west” 

enjoy the Chicago 
sorry that was cold of me

See maps thread for the map

Harsh.

48 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I really do apologize for this...

burma-shave-1-stephen-stookey.thumb.jpg.e6de2a0d496b64c0640ce23b2900fd17.jpg.b271908dc50a3d5c7b80ff6d783a373c.jpg.f4f172093e19ccdfaa09b42128946d50.jpg.339d5df78ecd72f59871bcae5e331409.jpg

There have been many players

Attacked by nay-sayers

From offense, and defense, and teams.

But Late Nate to Zay Jones

Would chill to the bones

And infect a fan’s ugliest dreams

Peterman

Harsher

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Hahahahaha!!  I do the same.  Instead of Zay doing all the work, this is the game where Josh Jacobs becomes Walter Payton and rushes for over 220 yards and 4 tds while consistently converting 3rd after 3rd down and keep Stallion off the field

Not a chance my friend.  

I’ve got plenty of meds if you need some

Can you please save a Xanax for me I will probably need one for the start of the 3rd Q 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Putin said:

Can you please save a Xanax for me I will probably need one for the start of the 3rd Q 

Wish is had Xanax!

You’ll have to settle for the lame stuff that doesn’t make you feel anything good.  Atorvastatin and clopidogrel.

or some weed!

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Wish is had Xanax!

You’ll have to settle for the lame stuff that doesn’t make you feel anything good.  Atorvastatin and clopidogrel.

or some weed!

😫

37 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Is their offense better than the Rams?

Better? No. On par? I think so. Jacobs is gonna feast unless proper adjustments have been made this week. And waller is better than gesicki, who had a field day with us. So yeah, definitely nervous.

5 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

Better? No. On par? I think so. Jacobs is gonna feast unless proper adjustments have been made this week. And waller is better than gesicki, who had a field day with us. So yeah, definitely nervous.

They have NO wideouts. Double waller, and they have no pass game.

• Like (+1) 1