Gameday PreGame Thread Bills vs. Rams

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Do you have rose bushes or hedges in your yard? If so hng rosary on them for good weather and a Bills win.  My mom heard of an ild custom of a rosary in the roses for good weather for a wedding.  She said if it works for a wedding, it should work for the Bills. We didn't have any roses, but we did have hedges., so that's where the rosary went.  My mom would put it out on Saturday until Monday all during the Super Bowl years. We no longer  have hedges and she can't leave the house (she's 94) but she still watches them.  I'll wake her up from her nap  in a dew minutes (it's 12:20)  and she=ll probably take a nap at halftime but she is  still a fan.

I guess those rose bushes and hedges didn't work during the Super Bowl run.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not stanning for Joe B before anyone gets weird about him not knowing anything but he called this all week 

I think it's a terrible decision but we'll see. Ford had a better week last week but he's still a liability in my eyes. To switch sides vs Donald could cost us our QB. I wouldn't be surprised if Spain replaces him. They really want to force Ford in the lineup.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm a little concerned myself. 

Bills-Rams is being televised in St Louis so I can watch it on regular TV, but that's a change from the first 2 games.

Thoughts?

For left over fans of St Louis Rams?