Fantasy football advice needed

Logic

1 hour ago, Logic said:

That's a tough one.

I tend to think of good running backs as harder to come by than good receivers.

Drake had an ADP at the top of the 2nd round. Godwin at the bottom. 

I suppose it would depend on what else you have at each respective position. 

This website has it pretty close, too:

https://www.lineupexperts.com/football/trade-analysis?trade=chris-godwin_for_kenyan-drake

I would be getting Drake in the deal.

One tempting piece here, is that this is a keeper league. Players are kept in forfeit of the respective round they were selected that year. Drake was picked in the 21st round last year, so was kept at the 21st round price. If I were to trade for him, I not only get the player but also the option to then keep him the following year by forfeiting my 20th round selection (it goes up a round every year, for a maximum length of 3 years).

I picked Godwin in the 2nd, so there is little keeper value for me there. 

46 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I would be getting Drake in the deal.

One tempting piece here, is that this is a keeper league. Players are kept in forfeit of the respective round they were selected that year. Drake was picked in the 21st round last year, so was kept at the 21st round price. If I were to trade for him, I not only get the player but also the option to then keep him the following year by forfeiting my 20th round selection (it goes up a round every year, for a maximum length of 3 years).

I picked Godwin in the 2nd, so there is little keeper value for me there. 

In that case, it is my opinion that you should make that deal.

The keeper/round forfeiture aspects you described push Drake over the finish line for me as the better option. 

Then again, I'm the guy who was just in here asking OTHER people for advice, so what the hell do I know?

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone need a good RB for this week -> Deejay Dallas, RB Sea. Carlos Hyde and Chris Carson are still both out. This guys gonna run through our “linebackers” all day. If he’s available in your league, could be a great option. I’m starting him!

15 minutes ago, kenny3000 said:

Anyone need a good RB for this week -> Deejay Dallas, RB Sea. Carlos Hyde and Chris Carson are still both out. This guys gonna run through our “linebackers” all day. If he’s available in your league, could be a great option. I’m starting him!

Straight out of the U. One of the bright spots on the squad over the last few years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.