An old tweet has been dug up from Zack Moss and you hate to see it...

YoloinOhio

Did not Moss score his 1st NFL td recently ?
 i was going back and forth from the deep fryer and self imposed taco stand admittedly. But it seems he ran one in. he is #20 i think ? or is it #26  lol

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I KNOW there is one where he says "Time to watch the Bills beat the Dolphins. AGAIN" or something along those lines. Still digging.

Found it:

I am going to get this out of the way and you folks can book mark it for abuse later if need be.
Seriously excited about Moss and Devin coming out of Bills Backfield for next few years .stoked even .

It's getting tiresome for me to see old tweets from people years ago. Especially when they were young and they haven't heard what Herm Edwards said about hitting send. This one isn't a hit job but others have been and I don't like it. Maybe less time looking for dirt and more time helping a  person or persons in need. Just my opinion and, you are correct, I am old !! 02/27/1960

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

Did not Moss score his 1st NFL td recently ?
 i was going back and forth from the deep fryer and self imposed taco stand admittedly. But it seems he ran one in. he is #20 i think ? or is it #26  lol

I am going to get this out of the way and you folks can book mark it for abuse later if need be.
Seriously excited about Moss and Devin coming out of Bills Backfield for next few years .stoked even .

Moss caught a TD on Sunday. He is #20

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I didnt go to message board school for 10 years to be called Dareus. It's Dr Dawkins now, thank you very much!

Yeah but are you an MD Dawkins or Doctor of Nursing Dawkins? 😆😆

Lol my bad was too lazy to scroll back.

Whered you see he was a Bills fan though?  Feel like thatd be the new- Did you know he wears his wedding ring in game, stat

46 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Yeah but are you an MD Dawkins or Doctor of Nursing Dawkins? 😆😆

Lol my bad was too lazy to scroll back.

Whered you see he was a Bills fan though?  Feel like thatd be the new- Did you know he wears his wedding ring in game, stat

It's a bull#### PhD in "Message Board Theory" 🤣

41 minutes ago, eball said:

Seriously?  That's awesome, I didn't know he was a Bills fan before being drafted.

I may have been wrong (hard to believe, I know) about being a Bills fan. Looks like it was more of just hating the home team. I just remembered a number of tweets had been dug up right after he was drafted that had to do with Bills vs Dolphins and him talking smack about the Phins and their fans.

But I'll keep on believing it because it makes me like him even more. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1