Jets released unofficial depth chart - Chris Hogan is starting

CorkScrewHill

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

We no longer have Stephon Gilmore, so we know Hogan can't burn us. 

Only on a Bills board can fans make fun of the DPOY!!! 😉

and this should be an easy W but man are some of you really confident.  Vegas didn’t get built by fans beginning right.  But the Jets do seem like a mess right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Only on a Bills board can fans make fun of the DPOY!!! 😉

and this should be an easy W but man are some of you really confident.  Vegas didn’t get built by fans beginning right.  But the Jets do seem like a mess right now. 

He wasn't DPOY when he was here.

He got burned by Hogan, we all saw it happen.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was damn good here too.  

I was thrilled when we drafted him.

Cheered for him the whole time he was here.

His last season with us, he wanted out and he showed it. Numerous times he just gave up, almost no hustle.

If he didn't want to be here, that's one thing, but at least give 100% all the time.

I don't know if that was Wrecks' fault or what the situation was. His attitude during his last season here was inexcusable.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was damn good here too.  

He was pretty good, but not the elite cb he is today. Probably because he plays more freely with McCourty and Chung back there. He trusts his safeties something that was a big problem in Buffalo. He was always pointing a finger, BB made him accountable..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

He was pretty good, but not the elite cb he is today. Probably because he plays more freely with McCourty and Chung back there. He trusts his safeties something that was a big problem in Buffalo. He was always pointing a finger, BB made him accountable..

I just think since he didn’t smile on Draft day so many just choose not to like him.  I mean the Pats, who don’t pay anyone, gave him a ton of money.  Just think it’s weird to make fun of a guy who was the player of the year.  Seems like a bitter ex.

that said, the Jets have really screwed up the Darnold years.  There is zero reason why Hogan should be a starting receiver at this point of his career.  They have no speed at receiver.  I think they crowd the line, shut down Bell, and dare the Jets to beat them deep in man to man coverage. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Hogan and Crowder are solid. I’m not going to just sit here and bash the Jets all week. If the Bills are as good as they are supposed to be, then they should take care of business at home. But I’m not going to act like this is going to be a laugher. This team is not built to blow people out. They don’t play that way. Even the wins are usually battles. Just find a way to get that first win and keep punching here. The schedule is very difficult. Every week is a test.

Does Hogan still run all of his routes short of the first down marker like he did with the Bills?

22 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

5 new OL (they HAD to overhaul it!) doesn’t automatically mean they’ll suck even more than the bums they trotted out last year. We, too, put 5 new OL starters on the field last Opener and overcame enough procedure penalties and brain farts to beat them there.

Jets are an easy team to mock. They’re a perennial Clown Car. But they’ve always had talent and pull off upsets every year.(Win = an upset)  I don’t see the Bills getting caught looking past them and handling their business here. We MUST win games we’re expected to -especially Division games.

22 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

5 new OL (they HAD to overhaul it!) doesn’t automatically mean they’ll suck even more than the bums they trotted out last year. We, too, put 5 new OL starters on the field last Opener and overcame enough procedure penalties and brain farts to beat them there.

Jets are an easy team to mock. They’re a perennial Clown Car. But they’ve always had talent and pull off upsets every year.(Win = an upset)  I don’t see the Bills getting caught looking past them and handling their business here. We MUST win games we’re expected to -especially Division games.

I don't see the laughable JETS doing much at all and especially beating the Bills!!

If Hogan is starting the JEST game plan will include a lot of running.

He is a very good run blocker and sometimes will keep 2 players away from the runner.

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Does Hogan still run all of his routes short of the first down marker like he did with the Bills?

No because he didn't run all of his routes short.

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

His eyes are too stable. I don't buy it that that's actually Gase, man. Gotta try harder than that 🤣

He finally caught the taco and has found peace in his retinas.  

• Haha (+1) 2