Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

No kidding.  Too bad the Democrats cratered Tulsi.  At least she's got some stones.

She's a little cuckoo, but there's at least a dozen qualified persons who've had presidential ambitions that would be perfectly agreeable to me. On the R side:

Romney (I voted for him; officially by my rule too old now, but just barely on the wrong side of 70)

Nikki Haley (kind of muddied herself with Trump suck-upness, but still, you gotta do what you gotta do)

Ben Sasse

Tom Cotton (see the Nikki Rule ... I think he crossed the line)

Bobby Jindal

Marco Rubio

And that's just off the top of my head

3 hours ago, Whatnot78 said:

You could have used any other team that didn't get caught cheating as a better analogy...

:lol: Brilliant. 

2 hours ago, Whatnot78 said:

heck, they got caught recording Bengals practices...the Bengals...

:lol: 

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They cheated. 

They were better than us anyway.

Get over it and prove that we're better now.

The sounds a man makes when he gets absolutely blown the f up due to his own stupid comment :lol: 

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They cheated. 

So the Pats* can continue to cheat and we have to be THAT MUCH better to overcome it?

Can't it just be enough to pass them talent-wise?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They cheated. 

How do you know they were better than us anyway if they were cheating?

You don't know. You just think you know, and based on your posting history here, what you actually know and what you think you know are two VASTLY different things.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

How do you know they were better than us anyway if they were cheating?

You don't know. You just think you know, and based on your posting history here, what you actually know and what you think you know are two VASTLY different things.

Well, ok. If the Patriots weren't the Cheatriots, Drew Bledsoe, JP Losman, Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tyrod Taylor, and Josh Allen (maybe Kelly Holcomb? Did he earn a share?) would be deciding how to rotate those 6 rings between them.

Will we hear the phrase "Lyin' dog faced pony soldier from Joe tonight?  Will Trump try to turn the tables on Joe and use that phrase against him?  Will Trump defend ACB by saying that she could be a very powerful justice?  What's the over and under for the number of times the phrases "hoax" and "fake news" will be used?  Will Trump call Joe "Sleepy Joe" to his face?  If Joe seizes up and can't finish a thought will Chris Wallace bail him out?  Will Joe be able to manage his own thoughts while trying to listen to his handlers in his ear piece?  Will Trump continually blow through the "times up" stop sign? 

Who will win the debate and who will finish 2nd and 3rd among DT, JB and CW? 

Edited by keepthefaith