Where to Watch in Bethany Beach Delaware

BB12

32 minutes ago, BB12 said:

Any Bills fans know of a good place (Bar) to watch the first game of the Season near Bethany Beach Delaware. Thank You for any help.

Used to go to school in Dover. Your best bet is probably Dover Downs, Grotto's, The Lobby House, all in Dover, about an hour from  you. Not many choices in Delaware 

want to avoid crowds, the wearing of masks indoor, not sure where to go...or who to go with...going by your bad self...well the advent of techology has a little something for you dedicated, gotta-watch-the-Bills-but-dont-wanna-payalot-for-this-muffler crowd

Introducing...DoFuSports..streaming all major sports as well as college...download from the google and and now apparently the apple play store as of now

Watch all the games from the comfort of your palm, we know your experienced from all the home games you've played before...watched many a game including Bills and Sabres and a lot of MLB games...

Edited by First Round Bust
URL

Assuming anything is open, Mango's -- right on the boardwalk at the end of Rt 26 in town -- has a big bar with a bunch of TVs.  Decent food.

Or Mickey's Crab Shack has a small, cramped bar and one TV.....but you can spend the whole game eating blue crab.

p.s. Where's Bartshan when you need him?   He was our Delaware expert back in the day.

Delaware has had problems at the beaches most of the summer and the bars and restaurants are 50/50 to be open at best.

Minimally there is a Greene Turtle in Rehoboth that, if open with indoor seating, will probably have it.

With any of these places you are really going to need to call ahead and getting in with capacity reductions could be an issue if we are on the same time as the Eagles, Steelers and/or Ravens.

2 hours ago, BB12 said:

Any Bills fans know of a good place (Bar) to watch the first game of the Season near Bethany Beach Delaware. Thank You for any help.

Let me know if you get a good answer, I'll meet ya there!

Edited by Bill Lewes
spelling

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

google Bills Backers of ...  

you will get your answer 

But....be careful and confirm it with the location in advance. I almost made that mistake last year while in Asheville, NC. They had old info on line and I almost missed a game. Don’t let that tragedy happen to you!!! 

Funny story, it was the day our son got engaged and we were there to surprise them at dinner that night along with the bride’s parents. We told him to stay away from the Bills bar or the surprise of our presence will be lost, just go get engaged and we’ll see you tonight. That night at dinner the newly engaged bride said “I knew something was up.....you NEVER miss a Bills game!”   :)

• Haha (+1) 1