Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

No one was stopping Republicans from mail-in voting, were they? 

They voted in person, like every single other election in the last how many years was conducted.  No surprise the lazy party that wants everything handed to them, took ADVANTAGE of something that legally should have never happened.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Process said:

I'll say this. Joe biden is going to be another one and done. He is an awful candidate and in clear decline health wise. There is also a really good chance he doesn't finish his first term and we are stuck with Kamala who is obviously even worse. 

No one wants joe biden as president. He inspires nobody. He's a career politician who has accomplished nothing. Hell try to raise taxes. He supports terrorist groups like BLM. 

Joe Biden didn't win this race, the republicans lost it with trump. There's also 0 percent chance they lose if covid didnt happen. The county was doing great before hand. 

Republicans will win back the presidency in '24 with a candidate who is not a bat ***** crazy lunatic. 

I don't know if he runs again or even if he bows out halfway through and Kamala finishes and runs there could be a lot going for them. If they bring back a sense of normalcy to this country and get it to stop being on fire not to mention recovering the economy and from the virus, they could have some momentum.

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Did you see the nominees for the democrats in the primaries?

This has been true for both sides just a carrousel of horrors on both sides. It would be nice if we could get a really good candidate sometime soon.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know if he runs again or even if he bows out halfway through and Kamala finishes and runs there could be a lot going for them. If they bring back a sense of normalcy to this country and get it to stop being on fire not to mention recovering the economy and from the virus, they could have some momentum.

This has been true for both sides just a carrousel of horrors on both sides. It would be nice if we could get a really good candidate sometime soon.

There will be no normalcy to this country with Biden.  Do you not remember the riots when Obama was in office?

I don't think there is a worse person to recovery the economy.  The guy doesn't understand trickle down economics.  Expect massive layoffs and offshoring.  Just wait till the Chinese tariffs are lifted and millions of jobs also leave.

By the time Biden gets in office, everything in terms of COVID will already be set.  The vaccines will be close/already in place.  I'm sure he will take credit for getting rid of COVID.

21 minutes ago, Process said:

I'll say this. Joe biden is going to be another one and done. He is an awful candidate and in clear decline health wise. There is also a really good chance he doesn't finish his first term and we are stuck with Kamala who is obviously even worse. 

No one wants joe biden as president. He inspires nobody. He's a career politician who has accomplished nothing. Hell try to raise taxes. He supports terrorist groups like BLM. 

Joe Biden didn't win this race, the republicans lost it with trump. There's also 0 percent chance they lose if covid didnt happen. The county was doing great before hand. 

Republicans will win back the presidency in '24 with a candidate who is not a bat ***** crazy lunatic. 

Biden said like a year and a half ago he wouldn't seek re-election. 

9 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?!  As soon as mail in voting was allowed like it has been, this election was decided.  When all the mail in voting is for one side, and the reason for the mail in voting was because of covid, you can't help but connect the dots.  Pretty sick to throw 230k lives in the ground to win an election.

Democrats believe in science and the virus. They stayed safe and voted by mail.

Republicans don't believe in science or the virus. They chose to vote in person.

All of those votes were legal, and there were a lot more for Biden than Trump which is why Trump is likely going to lose. 

18 minutes ago, Process said:

Did you see the nominees for the democrats in the primaries?

The political landscape for both parties is horrendously bad.

Neither party has any good candidates waiting in the wings to run in 4 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

They voted in person, like every single other election in the last how many years was conducted.  No surprise the lazy party that wants everything handed to them, took ADVANTAGE of something that legally should have never happened.

But it wasn't an option only open to Democrats. Everyone, from Repubs to the Green party, could vote by mail. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I am 100% certain I am smarter than you.   lets see your evidence of more votes than registered voter genius.  HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

And Im not left wing anything....I am just intelligent.

Wow, you're just a legend in your own mind, a regular Einstein aren't you......hahahaha

28 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

oh my gosh the sour grapes in this post and in the bitter Trump supporters is just beyond the pale. The "lazy party" because many voted early and you don't agree with their votes is what you are saying. RIDICULOUS. Its about as sad as Trump saying in one state keep counting and in another don't count them. If he were winning all these issues would not be relevant. Thats as partisan politics as it gets aka bitter at losing and that's all it is.

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Yes. Ga  a toss up but all others not looking good.

I think Georgia winds up for Biden.

I've heard there are still like 200k votes outstanding and they're in areas the Dems should win by 50 points. They should pretty easily make up the current gap of 68k votes if those numbers hold, which they should because they're almost all from Atlanta. 

I just saw the AZ election commissioner say that all votes would be counted even those that machines couldn't accurately read due to the alleged sharpie pen bleed through to the other side......again those ballets WILL be counted.

sayonara sharpie-gate

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I just saw the AZ election commissioner say that all votes would be counted even those that machines couldn't accurately read due to the alleged sharpie pen bleed through to the other side......again those ballets WILL be counted.

sayonara sharpie-gate

Imagine Trump having to go to war with Sharpie, his favorite pen/marker.

• Haha (+1) 3