Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

30 minutes ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

"Your candidate is more incoherent than my candidate!"

Yeah...but they're both incoherent, so...uh...congratulations, I guess?

they both are. The right attacks Biden for it, the left mostly ignores it. Dementia Don and Joe. Both parties were terrible at picking candidates. It’s that South Park turd sandwich episode.

15 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Donald Trump Tweets out "covfefe" and the MSM runs wild with it

Joe Biden has a stroke mid sentence and nothing but crickets from the MSM

Shut up idiot 

Cray baby "The media is against us" BS 

Ok, Here are my final predictions: 

Swing states staying with Trump: Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Iowa 

Swing States going to Biden: Michigan. Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Arizona and ❤️Texas ❤️

Final Electoral Count will be Biden 334 Trump 204. Biden swings Arizona, Penn, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida and NC. Trump takes the swing states of Ohio and Iowa and hold Georgia and Texas but he can't break the blue wall and loses AZ, NC and possibly Florida.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Shut up idiot 

Cray baby "The media is against us" BS 

Ok, Here are my final predictions: 

Swing states staying with Trump: Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Iowa 

Swing States going to Biden: Michigan. Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Arizona and ❤️Texas ❤️

Not buying Texas going Blue. It is possible that Texas goes blue but I have been hearing that the past few election cycles and each time it stays red by a fairly comfortable margin. I get that margins in Texas have been tightening each cycle but I don't see Texas turning blue just yet. 

24 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Final Electoral Count will be Biden 334 Trump 204. Biden swings Arizona, Penn, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida and NC. Trump takes the swing states of Ohio and Iowa and hold Georgia and Texas but he can't break the blue wall and loses AZ, NC and possibly Florida.

Not buying Texas going Blue. It is possible that Texas goes blue but I have been hearing that the past few election cycles and each time it stays red by a fairly comfortable margin. I get that margins in Texas have been tightening each cycle but I don't see Texas turning blue just yet. 

Hearing about that tic tac thing and how its being used to drive younger voter turnout shifted me over to leaning blue for Texas. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hearing about that tic tac thing and how its being used to drive younger voter turnout shifted me over to leaning blue for Texas. 

Can you elaborate what the "tic tac" thing is? It seems like the early voting data I have seen still favors Trump by a slim margin and I think day of voting will favor Trump. I see Texas as going Trump by 4-6 points. Tighter than any race in recent memory but still a comfortable victory. If anything I think Georgia is in play more. Trump won Georgia by a smaller margin in 2016 and turnout seems to be higher for Dems in early voting. I think the margins tighten to 2 points in Georgia a much smaller victory margin

Edited by billsfan89

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Can you elaborate what the "tic tac" thing is? It seems like the early voting data I have seen still favors Trump by a slim margin and I think day of voting will favor Trump. I see Texas as going Trump by 4-6 points. Tighter than any race in recent memory but still a comfortable victory. 

Here is the youth voting story in Texas 

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/texas-youth-vote-surpasses-1-million-on-pace-to-surpass-total-youth-vote-in-2016-election/2470132/

And here is a story about tictok and voting, though I admit a poster on here is who informed me about that aspect of the youth vote 

https://time.com/5893660/tiktok-gen-z-voters/

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Here is the youth voting story in Texas 

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/texas-youth-vote-surpasses-1-million-on-pace-to-surpass-total-youth-vote-in-2016-election/2470132/

And here is a story about tictok and voting, though I admit a poster on here is who informed me about that aspect of the youth vote 

https://time.com/5893660/tiktok-gen-z-voters/

Ah tictok haha, I still would be amazed to see Texas turn blue. Trump won Texas by 9 points in 2016, it would be amazing if that margin was tightened to 3 points but it would be a dam near electoral miracle if Texas went Biden. For one I believe that Abbot and the Texas GOP would stop at nothing to tip the scales in any recount of a close margin. Secondly I just don't see a 9 point margin closing in just 4 years. 

I think Georgia is the more likely Biden win and even then I think Trump holds Georgia. Trump won Georgia by 6 in 2016 and the turnout in early voting is very high for Dems and not as high for the GOP. It would still be an amazing turnaround if Biden flipped a 6 point margin but it is more possible than a 9 point margin. 

28 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Ah tictok haha, I still would be amazed to see Texas turn blue. Trump won Texas by 9 points in 2016, it would be amazing if that margin was tightened to 3 points but it would be a dam near electoral miracle if Texas went Biden. For one I believe that Abbot and the Texas GOP would stop at nothing to tip the scales in any recount of a close margin. Secondly I just don't see a 9 point margin closing in just 4 years. 

I think Georgia is the more likely Biden win and even then I think Trump holds Georgia. Trump won Georgia by 6 in 2016 and the turnout in early voting is very high for Dems and not as high for the GOP. It would still be an amazing turnaround if Biden flipped a 6 point margin but it is more possible than a 9 point margin. 

Beto lost by just 200k votes last time. The state is growing like crazy and that guy who shot in a Walmart to kill Mexicans using Trumps language. If that doesn’t motivate voters, what will? 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Beto lost by just 200k votes last time. The state is growing like crazy and that guy who shot in a Walmart to kill Mexicans using Trumps language. If that doesn’t motivate voters, what will? 

Ted Cruz is horribly unpopular in Texas, he won because of hate for Dems and Beto going less populist towards the latter portion of his campaign. Trump on the other hand is the GOP and is popular within his deep red base. They are equally as motivated to come out. It will big tighter margins but I still think Trump takes it by 4ish points. GA is honestly more in play in my mind as I think that will be a 1-2 point margin 

• Thank you (+1) 1