Authentic Bills Jersey's

Virgil

They will have a new model soon. Right now, they only have the throwback vapor elite in size 40. For whatever reason, somehow, you just caught them in between models being offered for sale. There are generally a few on ebay. I bought a 2014 style allen last year for $100. There is a Wood on there now for $100 as well. Id guess waiting a month will have the newest kit avbl on nflshop. You used to be able to order from the Bills store. The advantage to that is they use the tv style numbers the Bills actually use on their jerseys (that are a bit thicker so they pop on tv) rather than the generic nfl store numbers. All that aside, i get why people use china... but yuck! I dont care how good someone THINKS they are - you can tell that thing is a knockoff from 50 ft away. Wrong name font, incorrect wordmark. Back Bills logo is off, 9/10 the color is off. No thanks...

49 minutes ago, eball said:

I dunno, man...you order from them and you’re likely to get this:

621523C7-1560-4AA2-8673-9B8FB04AFE7E.jpeg

This is accomplished by not wearing a jersey if you are older than 15 to begin with...

You realize this was an intentional Jersey, right?

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m thinking of going into the Certificate of Authenticity business. You buy the jersey, fill out a form with the details, I mail you a certificate for a reasonable fee, of course!

And you were a banking executive?!  ?

Reminds me of the 'Cheers' episode where Sam is donating the autographed Wade Boggs baseball to Kevin McHale's charity auction.  Phil the barfly is still signing it when McHale arrives to pick it up. 
"Hey Sam!  How many 'g's in Boggs?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

I'm looking to get an actual gameday style jersey and can't seem to find them anywhere. 

So far, all I see are 

$99 Nike Jersey - Name and number are ironed on

$150 - Name and number are stitched on, but it's a thin material being stitched on and the rest of the jersey is ironed on.

Do the $300 authentic NFL jersey's not exist anymore?

https://www.nflshop.com/buffalo-bills/jerseys-nike-elite/t-47266834+d-3404668991-908379+z-9-2616947923

Only one I could find with a quick search. It’s a custom one tho. Idk if it changed with Nike but the old Reebok customs looked different than the actual authentic on field jersey. 

I used to collect Authentic and game worn jerseys so I can spot a fake pretty easily. I wouldn’t recommend the China sites. I saw too many with patriots* numbers, wrong colors, wrong letters, odd cuts or stitching that sticks out.

my brother won an authentic jersey a couple years ago and the quality of that one compared to the best fakes are night and day.

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

I'm looking to get an actual gameday style jersey and can't seem to find them anywhere. 

So far, all I see are 

$99 Nike Jersey - Name and number are ironed on

$150 - Name and number are stitched on, but it's a thin material being stitched on and the rest of the jersey is ironed on.

Do the $300 authentic NFL jersey's not exist anymore?

Please remove the apostrophe.  Thank you.

45 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The quality varies quite a bit. My Kelly jersey came with tags, and the stitched numbers are of pretty hefty gauge material. The fabric feels 'right'. I think it is the real deal, and somehow, found its way to a Shanghai street vendor.  I have another Chinese jersey that I bought through the mail, and the material that it is made of, qualifies as "I don't know what the F it is". It has the look, and feel that makes me believe it would go up like Magician's Flash Paper, if a match was put to it.

First think I would notice is we had screen printed numbers during Kelly years. IIRC we changed to stitched with the Switch to dark blue in 2000s. 

There was a lot of very good or possibly authentic blanks going around in late 90s. Had the shoulder pad cut, double shoulders and stretch arm holes. Just didn’t have the NFL logo.  At same time there was a lot of nfl shields and number kits on eBay. Most had to be stitched on.  Once the market was flooded with those along with fake certificates of authenticity I stopped collecting. 

The whole moral debate about knockoffs aside, what really, really looks like ass is when all of those knock offs get together on a Sunday afternoon. Everything that you think looks close enough looks like complete ***** when y’all get together for a Sunday afternoon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, SDS said:

The whole moral debate about knockoffs aside, what really, really looks like ass is when all of those knock offs get together on a Sunday afternoon. Everything that you think looks close enough looks like complete ***** when y’all get together for a Sunday afternoon.

Agreed.  That's why I was finally looking to bite the bullet and buy a legit one, but now there are no where to be found.

The Iron On ones look like glorified T-Shirts to me.  I'm amazed Nike it's lining up ways to take more people's money