Authentic Bills Jersey's

Virgil

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Agreed.  That's why I was finally looking to bite the bullet and buy a legit one, but now there are no where to be found.

The Iron On ones look like glorified T-Shirts to me.  I'm amazed Nike it's lining up ways to take more people's money

I was gifted an iron-on Spiller jersey.  The $100 flavor.  It's actually a nice jersey, but I prefer the embroidered.

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

Have you used them recently?  Last time I bought overseas, they came damaged and in the wrong size.  I can't complain too much for price, but you wait 6 weeks to be disappointed

Yeah, no dhgate ever. We're grown ass man wearing a jersey as it is. I appreciate you wanting to spend the $ to get the good one.

14 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

You really want an authentic jersey to wear? You know the way those are cut, especially in the shoulders to allow room for pads, make it look ridiculous if you were to just throw one on over a tee shirt? Just get the Nike one and look like less of an idiot (unless you don’t want to wear it and just frame it or something.)

Had a couple guys come into the Bills bar last year with the "Authentic Game" jerseys. They look WAY better than any other style of jersey. Fitted and almost tailored looking, tight in the arms. Looks like an actual jersey and not a nightgown. Only way to go for a jersey, imo.

Side note:

I still prefer these customizable "Jersey T-Shirts" from fanatics.com.

They will usually run sales, and knock down the price to about $28. You can order any name and number combo. So I have a lot of old and ironic players at a good price.

Get 3 or 4 shirts for the price of 1 jersey.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/buffalo-bills-nfl-pro-line-any-name-and-number-logo-personalized-t-shirt-royal/o-3572+t-25371378+p-57384859852+z-9-738317809?_ref=p-TLP:m-NAFH:i-r0c20:po-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088LPKZPJ/ref=cm_sw_r_oth_api_i_YFVoFbAEND408

This is an alternative that I’ve kept on my list for when I get around to it. Customizable. Sewn numbers and name. No black trim ??. (You can elect not to have to have a chest workmark.) I’d be most concerned about how true their sizing. I’m kinda lanky and their adult small of a 46, if it’s akin to the Nike size 46, would be like a tent on me.

I got an authentic throwback customized with my own name and #15 a few years ago. Pricy and a bit of a wait, but it’s quality material that will last.

Recently have been trying to rehab an older Kelly era authentic. The screen printing had some peeling off after it had a trip in the washing machine (Note: Always hand-wash!!!!) Ordered some number and name letters from a company MVP Sports Lettering out of Colorado via eBay  that seriously, seriously disappointed in customer service: it took like 3 months and they only responded and shipped the order when I filed a complaint and requested my money back, the lettering was terrible and not to specs (3” x 1” rather than 3x 1 3/8. and the difference is glaring, and it was not the red-outlined lettering like on the ‘64 throwbacks that I requested). I’ve contacted them about getting the proper name lettering but don’t expect a reply. I’m now stuck and wondering whether I try another lettering company out of Montreal. Once bitten, twice shy.

13 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

All that aside, i get why people use china... but yuck! I dont care how good someone THINKS they are - you can tell that thing is a knockoff from 50 ft away. Wrong name font, incorrect wordmark. Back Bills logo is off, 9/10 the color is off. No thanks...

There was one game a few years ago, I could see five people in my section, all wearing the same player jersey. Not a single jersey was the same with another. Different font for the name, striping on the sleeves and neck was different widths, even the shade of blue was different. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

There was one game a few years ago, I could see five people in my section, all wearing the same player jersey. Not a single jersey was the same and another. Different font for the name, striping on the sleeves and neck was different widths, even the shade of blue was different. 

exactly. No matter how close you think the jersey you bought is, everyone else’s is different, and when everyone gets together it all looks like *****.

• Like (+1) 1