Authentic Bills Jersey's

Virgil

I'm looking to get an actual gameday style jersey and can't seem to find them anywhere. 

So far, all I see are 

$99 Nike Jersey - Name and number are ironed on

$150 - Name and number are stitched on, but it's a thin material being stitched on and the rest of the jersey is ironed on.

Do the $300 authentic NFL jersey's not exist anymore?

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I'm looking to get an actual gameday style jersey and can't seem to find them anywhere. 

So far, all I see are 

$150 - Name and number are stitched on, but it's a thin material being stitched on and the rest of the jersey is ironed on.

d h gate, dude.  25 dolla make you holla.  Embroidered, durable, very close to the over-priced authentic ones.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

d h gate, dude.  25 dolla make you holla.  Embroidered, durable, very close to the over-priced authentic ones.

Have you used them recently?  Last time I bought overseas, they came damaged and in the wrong size.  I can't complain too much for price, but you wait 6 weeks to be disappointed

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

Have you used them recently?  Last time I bought overseas, they came damaged and in the wrong size.  I can't complain too much for price, but you wait 6 weeks to be disappointed

Last time I bought them was two years ago.  The sizes were a little off, but they were so cheap, I just ordered another one.  They even had the elastic around the arm holes.  I've been buying from China for years and 9/10 times, the sizes have been spot on.  I still have an EJ jersey that looks like new after all those years.  Even if you have to order twice, you're still paying a fraction.  I work too hard to throw money at the greedy NFL for a jersey.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Last time I bought them was two years ago.  The sizes were a little off, but they were so cheap, I just ordered another one.  They even had the elastic around the arm holes.  I've been buying from China for years and 9/10 times, the sizes have been spot on.  I still have an EJ jersey that looks like new after all those years.  Even if you have to order twice, you're still paying a fraction.  I work too hard to throw money at the greedy NFL for a jersey.

Yeah, I've been 2 out of 3 for experiences with overseas.  The last one annoyed me a bit too much.

I really want to put the nail on Allen's coffin and buy his authentic jersey

I have an authentic, signed Jordan Poyer that I got at a Buffalo Bills auction. This comes with a certificate of Authenticity.

Anyone interested in buying it?

When I bought it, I immediately put in a case. I got offered $500 on the spot for it buy a bidder that was late to the auction.

Its the heavy duty  authentic Jersey.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Browntown said:

I have an authentic, signed Jordan Poyer that I got at a Buffalo Bills auction. This comes with a certificate of Authenticity.

Anyone interested in buying it?

When I bought it, I immediately put in a case. I got offered $500 on the spot for it buy a bidder that was late to the auction.

Its the heavy duty  authentic Jersey.

How much did YOU pay? You turned down $500? For a Poyer jersey? 

I’m thinking of going into the Certificate of Authenticity business. You buy the jersey, fill out a form with the details, I mail you a certificate for a reasonable fee, of course!

My son bought his brother a signed Bruce Smith jersey for Christmas one year. WE had it framed for him which was crazy expensive. I assume it’s the real deal, but I don’t know how you can ever really be sure. He’s tight with money, so I’m sure he did his research.

I’ve got a TON of Bills gear (mostly because it’s an easy gift for me at holidays, even if it’s not what I would have chosen), but not really a jersey guy. I love the way we represent at away games and I really appreciate the jersey wearing folks...just not my thing. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Yeah, I've been 2 out of 3 for experiences with overseas.  The last one annoyed me a bit too much.

I really want to put the nail on Allen's coffin and buy his authentic jersey

I bought 2 Allen jerseys (blue and white) and a blue Kyle Williams jersey this way. $100 total for all three. Quality was spot on, perfect replica of the real thing. Only drawback... it took nearly 3 months to get it with very poor tracking capability, and, I guess you're giving cc info to a communist country (essentially), but I took the risk and love the jerseys for that price for sure. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

How much did YOU pay? You turned down $500? For a Poyer jersey? 

I’m thinking of going into the Certificate of Authenticity business. You buy the jersey, fill out a form with the details, I mail you a certificate for a reasonable fee, of course!

My son bought his brother a signed Bruce Smith jersey for Christmas one year. WE had it framed for him which was crazy expensive. I assume it’s the real deal, but I don’t know how you can ever really be sure. He’s tight with money, so I’m sure he did his research.

I’ve got a TON of Bills gear (mostly because it’s an easy gift for me at holidays, even if it’s not what I would have chosen), but not really a jersey guy. I love the way we represent at away games and I really appreciate the jersey wearing folks...just not my thing. 

I can tell you that an authentic,  unsigned JP jersey is on eBay right now for $220.

I will wait for people on here to name 5 better Buffalo Bills safeties in the last 20 years. 

$500 will go very fast once his career is finished.

5 minutes ago, Browntown said:

I can tell you that an authentic,  unsigned JP jersey is on eBay right now for $220.

I will wait for people on here to name 5 better Buffalo Bills safeties in the last 20 years. 

$500 will go very fast once his career is finished.

It seems a fair question: Why did you turn down the $500 you think will go fast once his career is finished? If it might be worth that at some point down the road, why not take it now? 

You are in it to make a buck. I don’t resent that, but it seems a little blunt of a sales pitch to me. Good luck. 

PS - Did you BUY that EJ jersey? No, I didn’t either. 

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

So far, all I see are 

You really want an authentic jersey to wear? You know the way those are cut, especially in the shoulders to allow room for pads, make it look ridiculous if you were to just throw one on over a tee shirt? Just get the Nike one and look like less of an idiot (unless you don’t want to wear it and just frame it or something.)

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

I dunno, man...you order from them and you’re likely to get this:

621523C7-1560-4AA2-8673-9B8FB04AFE7E.jpeg

7 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

look like less of an idiot

This is accomplished by not wearing a jersey if you are older than 15 to begin with...

Edited by eball
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1